Greetings and Salutations my Beautiful People~!

wolfen_graal

The Versitile Passive Player
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Yaoi, Fantasy, Modern (Japan), Romance, Magical, Horror, and a few others I can't think of off-hand.
Okay, I'm new to the site, but I'm something of an RP veteran. My fiance kept telling me about this site and how much fun it was, so I decided to check it out. And here I am! For those interested (I'm new, haven't been poking around a lot, so haven't found where this is SUPPOSED to go), I am a male, but don't mind playing females. I don't, however, like playing aggressive males and have a slight tendency towards submissive gay males (don't judge me!). I am willing to RP with any type of partner, so long as my preferences do not bother them and are not a problem. Thank you.

Hello and welcome
(really wanted to be the first one to say that on someone thread, so i feel special now :D)

if you have any plot ideas hit me up, i am open to anything

Reactions: Banana-senpai
No special ideas, aside from possibly playing a "Cunt-Boy," and that's just because I find the idea fascinating. I can play almost anything, so long as it fits my parameters.

Hello! I'm new too! I don't have any parameters so I hope to rp with you sometime! :wave:

Nice! I'll see about coming up with a plot.

Thank you! Glad to be here!