Greetings and Salutations, all!

M

Mercinus3

Original poster
Hey there guys, Mercinus3 here. A lot of people on other forums often call me Merc or M3 for short, so I am used to being called this by other people. I am very recently 23 year old RPer who has been RPing on and off for 5-6 years to a reasonable standard (which is surprising seeing as I am a dyslexic). While I am impressed that there is something to show your preferences on your profile (a first for my eyes), I'll say them here. I don't mind what genre of RPs to RP in, I mainly look for RPs that hooks me from reading it (which is often the fantasy genre, but I have no hesitation to doing other genres). I am also a storyteller, wanting to tell any stories that I have on the shelf at the moment, and would be interested to see the version that each story creates with other people's inputs, whether with another person or a group of people.

As for the other questions that is in the guide of introductions: Cherry blossoms and my current favourite song 'Playing with Fire' by Shakra.

Until my next post!

M3

Hallo there Merc! Welcome to the siiiiite! :D

Thank you very much, Diana ^^

For everyone else, if you have any questions about me, don't hesitate and ask me :)

M3

*waves* Hello~
And welcome to iwaku~^^
send me a message if you ever wanna talk or anything~