Greetings and salivations

B

Battlecry Samurai

Original poster
Good morning... Hey, it's morning somewhere in the world.

I'm new to this site and I know it's customary to introduce myself, so here goes.

What do you prefer to be called? Casey, Battlecry, BS, Hey You, etc.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I prefer not to disclose personal information, since it had little bearing on who/what I play.

How old are you? Old, but not like ancient old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site, but have been writing/roleplaying for a long time.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Single partner. It's less confusing.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Yes. In fact, I miss it terribly.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Leaving on a Jet Plane remake by Bjork and Fiona Apple.

One weird fact I have a black widow in a jar on my desk. I'm not exactly sure why.

So, I filled out the roleplayer resume thing, which I really like, by the way. I'm a little set in my ways as far as roleplaying and have some characters in my arsenal that I've been working with and on for several years now. The up side is that my interests are pretty broad and I'm willing to discuss just about anything. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. I have a little difficulty concentrating right now, but I think I'd like to get back into RP.

Welcome BattleCry to Iwaku. Hope to see you flourish here and get the chance to roleplay with you.
You can just call me Rita, nice meeting you.
Good Luck!

Mornin'!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October, local moderator here at the site! I've pledged to help you in any way I can, so be it!

(Let us know if you need anything :) )

Welcome Casey! I hope you have fun engaging in various RPs here. Given what you posted, I'm sure you'll get some good ones rolling :)