Greetings all!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Elaine Harlington, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Hello there,

My name is Elaine Harlington. I like to go by Elaine. Let's see, I first started RPing a few years back, I think three? I don't even remember anymore, but I found it because I loved to write stories and lacked motivation. Now, I am able to RP and write while I'm doing it. There's something amazing about building a plot and story with someone else, I think.

So, I'm new to this site, but not to RPing. I am however, not quite sure of all the logistics and things that RPing entail. Where I RPed and still do somewhat, is a primarily writing site. I've never RPed on an actual RP site before so if I do something different or odd, please be patient, I will try my best to adapt to your ways. ^_^

What is my roleplaying style? I tend to play males, but that doesn't mean I can't play females, rather I can play both. I'm in love with group RPs, mostly because I like interacting with more than one person. However where I came from, there were barely any at all unfortunately. I am trying to figure my way around the forums and when I feel brave enough I will dive in and sign up! I like to scope out the landscape before I stake a claim so to speak. I'm here to learn and to experiment, so feel free to help me along.

Let's see, random facts about me. I love shows and am in many different fandoms. I love to read and write and to draw. I eat noodles almost all the time and I love Spring most of all. I have a wicked sense of humor and I spend a lot of my time procrastinating on the internet. I like learning new things and enjoy traveling in moderation.

That's a small sum up of who I am, thank you for listening... err reading. XD

Elaine

2. welcome to Iwaku! I like the fact that you can play both genders, people like that really shine in the rp world.

3. Greetings Elaine! :D You sounds like a fun person to play with. <3 Hope to see you getting involved in some groovy roleplays soon!

4. Greetings, I am Wildpelt of Shadowclan. Let me welcome you to this site, and let me say you have found a great forum community! I have been on this site for two weeks and already have found many many followers. May your claws stay sharp my friend! IF you wish to rp, please tell me!

5. Hi there.

Thanks for the warm welcome, it really tickles me inside. :) I'm quite happy to be here.

Elaine