Greetings All

• Thread starter Small Lady Serenity
  • Start date
S

Small Lady Serenity

Original poster
Hello all! My name is Sabin and I am really excited for this site! I've been RPing for a little more than a decade (Wow, that makes me sound OLD) and am a writer in my free time working on my eight book. (sadly none are published because I totally have a fear of rejection) I love RPing, it is easily one of my favorite pastimes. I like free form and structured RPs, mostly ones with fantastical settings. To me RPing is an escape, not a self insert.

Besides RPing I like TV (AMERICAN HORROR STORY) and movies and music. I'm a pretty normal person. I hang out with my friends, I go to culinary school. I'm pretty boring sometimes lol. Gosh, I am so bad at these introductions lol.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Sabin is fine.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? girl and 23

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? supernatural, futuristic, scifi. Stuff that isn't just day to day

What kind of characters do you usually play? the bad guy, the a-holes, the super friendly, the flirt. I let the character decide what they want to be.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? wolf packs that can tear the heads off the first three!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! it changes daily. I listen to just about anything but my favorite constants are Vampires Will Never Hurt You by MCR and Carefully by Me vs Myself

Anyway, I can't wait to play with all of you!

Heyo! Welcome! Hope to see you around!

I rp to escape as well. Best escape ever.

Welcome to Iwaku. I am sure you'll find that our RP is most awesome : )