Greetings all... ;D

• Thread starter Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
  • Start date
L

Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy

Original poster
Hi! Januarius is my name and I am.. (very obviously) new! ~Two finger salutes.~ It's nice to meet you all. ^.^ I have taken a few years of a hiatus from roleplaying and never thought I would find myself doing it again. I'm most likely rusty, so please be patient with me.
Thank you.~

Welcome to Iwaku. Feel free to follow me, have conversations, and roleplay, if it ever interests you.~

-shoots wall down- Welcome to Iwaku! -bows showing three dishes behind him- Would you like the Salmon? Steak? Or... Spaghetti?

~Her eyes widened a fraction and a giggle escaped her lips.~ Thank you both very much. I shall take you up on that offer, Saeko. And.. ~The woman taps her finger thoughtfully on her chin.~ Steak!

<__< Hm. ]

"My name is Sladelius, Darling. What about you? Do I gain the right to learn yours?" A coy smile crossed soft, pale lips as vibrant irisless cerulean sight producers caught ahold of the femm, studying her features closely. "My.."

Januarius tilted her ebony haired head after switching her attention to Sladelius, finger still perched on her delicate chin. She grinned in amusement. I don't think I've ever heard the term 'darling' aimed at me before. "The name's Januarius, deary. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She dipped her headed in acknowledgement.

Hallo there, welcome to the community! :D