Greeting and Salutations!

S

Serenity Williams

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?: Serenity, Sen, Oh Great Level Four Necromancer Who Rules the Legions of the Undead Through the Use of Psychokinesis
Boy, girl, or a mystery?: The Third gender. The one I made up in my mind.
How old are you?: Including all my reincarnations? 562. In this life I'm 17, though.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: New to this site, but not to roleplaying. I've been at it for five or so years.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?: Both, but mainly group. There's more creativity when there are several people contributing.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?: Yep. Someone has to put those leaves in their place.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: Blinding by Florence and the Machine or Bird by Florence in the Machine

welcome serenity! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I hope I do too! Wow, we have so much in common! XD

by that Im guessing you mean that you like the Beastie Boys?

Oh, not really, but I am an old school rap fan. :3

oh haha, nice, beastie boys are old school rap though. I listen to them, Biggie Smalls, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, RUN D.M.C, and The Fatboys, pretty sure I listen to more but that's just a few. Some people are surprised I know who they are and Im only 15

Oh yeah, definitely Biggie Smalls. His songs are great. I like some Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre, too, and the old Eminem songs. I also like Tupac. But I'm just a big music nerd so I listen to pretty much everything except Country. My nightmares are usually accompanied by country music in the background.

wow, I hate country music too.... I listen to a lot of modern rap too, like drake, Jay-z, Eminem and Asap Rocky

Hmm, I don't really like modern rap. It's like the meaning of the genre has gotten lost in its popularity. It's mostly just songs about cursing and sex. I don't really like Drake or Lil' Wayne, but Jay-Z and Asap Rocky are okay on occasion. I like Eminem when he isn't trying to make "club dance songs".

yeah I agree, rap is slowly dying away, I do like old school rap better.

Yep, it's quite a sad sight. It's why I mainly just listen to alternative music now like Florence and the Machine or Daughter.

I dont listen to much more than rap, hip hop, and dubstep.

Oh yeah, dubstep. I'm at a crossroads when it comes to that one. I like remixes that have dub step in it, but not just dub step by itself.

Hello there Serenity, Welcome to Iwaku. We're happy to have you ^_^

Thank you for the warm welcome :3. I'm hoping to make this site my new role-play home~

I am rather new myself, and all I can say is that the community here is strong and diverse. There is a little bit of everything and I really enjoy the challenges too. If you have any questions Don't hesitate to ask :) and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Yep, it seems like it from what I've seen. There are tons of different writing styles here and most are pretty impressive. I can't wait to snag myself a good role-play to join ^.^