Greenville High- A New Clan RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daird

Original poster
Welcome to Greenville High, a new and experimental school in Greenville, Georgia. Here, the mundane and the magical go to class side by side. We have normal humans, witches, vampires, and all sorts of other beings living together. At Greenville High, it doesn't matter what you are, only who you are.

Alright, so this is not your generic magic school roleplay, as normal humans are allowed in the school too. There is complete openness of the supernatural community, although this only happened very recently. Greenville is the first known school of its kind in the world, and a lot of people are eager to see it be a success. However, there are just as many in the human and supernatural communities alike who dislike, if not outright hate, the other side. Tensions are starting to run high, and whether Greenville is a hit or a failure could well have ripple effects across the entire world.

Anybody interested?

Interested c:

I'm interested

And just when I thought it was dead! I'll wait for one more, then get the Clan started.

Okay, I just found out the next couple of days will be crazy, but I will have the clan up Tuesday night at the latest.

Reactions: neptune
Let's see how this goes before consideration.

Are you still looking for players? If so I'm interested if you don't mind someone new to the site joining.

I'm always down for this kind of stuff. 8D

looks interesting

I might be interested but I got some questions.

1. What's the genre? Romance, supernatural, school life?

2. What's the endpoint? Cohabitation among all races?

3. Will there be a united force trying to stop the peace?

4.Will the students have to engage directly?

4a. If so will you have a battle system in place

Sorry for all the questions just wanted to be sure before I signed on.

@Kurogane86

To answer your questions in order

1. This roleplay doesn't really fall into a single neat genre, unfortunately. All three of those will be present, plus some slice of life at the start.

2. Cohabitation is the end goal for the staff of Greenville, but I could certainly see differences between the races, particularly as we begin. To put how new this school is in perspective, the supernatural has only been public for six months. A lot of places (including Greenville) are still working out the details of how the laws affect the supernatural community, for instance.

3. Not at first, but tensions will ratchet up, and you will see anti-supernatural humans AND anti-human supernaturals start to become more organized.

4. Maybe. There will often, if not always, be diplomatic methods to defuse or delay situations. The humans in particular are often nervous about the idea of people with powers running around; if they can show that they are willing to talk first, many of the more moderates will be willing to listen.

4a. I admit, this is proving tougher than I expected- I never designed a dice/stats system before. In fact, that, plus real life issues even worse than expected, have forced me to postpone opening till tomorrow. I'm off from work tomorrow, though, so that helps.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.