3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
[BCOLOR=#a63c3c]Welcome to GreenSea need his partner-in-crime~![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#a63c3c]Hi my name is GreenSea but you can call me Green or Sea or any other possible nick names you could think of~! I'm in need someone who can post regularly (not really you just need to post around 2-4/week) for a long run RP~![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#98cc85]More about me:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#98cc85]First thing first, I really don't care who I'm RP with as long as we're cool to each other and get into communicate when there's something wrong in the RP. I had always prefer male character because it's my gender and I feel a lot comfortable with it (false this guy just doesn't know how girl's behave and one time suck to play as girl) but I can play girl only with circumstances. My genre would primarily lean towards Fantasy or Modern Fantasy with a twist of small comedy in it and me least will be Slice of life plus Horror. Also note that, if we're doing plot just beware my idea, it tend to be anime-ish type of plot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#98cc85]+ Apart from male, I also do multiple character (not all the time though, most of the additional character are NPCs) and I don't do MxM or FxF[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9067a1]Rules Rules Rules~![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9067a1]1. I don't really have any rules apart from post around a paragraph at least[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9067a1]2. Communicate with me~! QwQ there are times where we doesn't know out partner post and we kept quiet about it <--- that I don't want to happen, I mean it's like literally break the fun..? anyway I hope that you can communicate with me when time like that comes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9067a1]3. People worrying about grammar and all that stuff while, I don't. <--- just because I'm really horrible at it as well ^o^.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9067a1]4.You need to stop me! when I get overboard with the plot and my character movement and you uncomfortable with it~![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9067a1]5. Poke me! if you worried that you won't get a reply from me, since I tend to forget if I had posted my post or not.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9067a1]6. Thread or PM? of course I prefer Thread but if you want PM then go ahead~! but planning will be on PM[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9067a1]7. I said this thousand times, but please and please notify me before you want to drop the 1x1 with me, I'll not bite or cry! X3~![/BCOLOR]

1x1 RP pairings w/plot yet

All roles that I'll be playing will be on the left side
Fandom:
Persona 4:
Yuu Narukami X Chie/Yukiko/Rise/Naoto
OC X OC <--Won't be using P4's plot though

Disgaea:
Adell X Rozalin
Laharl X Flonne and Etna

Fairy Tail:
Edolas OC X Edolas OC
OC X OC
OC X Female Charrie

Tate no Yuusha:
Naofumi X OC/ Rapthalia

Other Pairings
Other Roles
Fantasy/Modern Fantasy:
Knight x Knight
Lord x Devil
Ordinary Human X Soldier (military super human experiment that excape)
Human x Magical Girl
Humanoid Robot x Rich Girl
Super Villain x Super Villain
Minions x Super sentai-ish hero
Kamisama x high school girl
Magical Boy x Magical Girl

History: (mainly Chinese or Japanese so brace yourself!)
Liu Bei x Sun Shang Xiang
Cao Pi x Zheng Ji
Lu Bu x Diao chan
Oda nobunaga X Lady No
Azai X Oichi

Sport:
Male Basketball newbie X Female Basketball Club Captain

Pairing that have plots (can be change~!)
Persona: Radiance

Character: Persona OC x OC/ Possible a small rp group <---(pm me if you're interested)
Plot: It's spring and mark of a new academic year for Karasawa High school, a small high school located in a rural area of Hakone. The city fairly small compare to other city such as Tokyo and Kanagawa but fairly enough to facilitate people around. The city are so peaceful yet until words of serial murder start to appear, just as in the new stated that the victim that was killed had turned into snow pale without knowing what's the cause even after the autopsy. The OC's are in the Detective club of Karasawa High, their usual job is to solve local people's problem but can they solve the serial killer case of their town?

Here Either of our character will be the President and VP of the Club
Super Sentai Bakaranger

Character: Possible small RP/ Any Color Ranger OC x Any Color Ranger OC
Plot: Meet out only last and most useless ranger of all time, Bakaranger. The villains had finally turned the whole world into theirs apart from a small city in Tokyo, Akihabara. With all rangers fallen, only left humanity last hope, Bakaranger. A superhuman squadron filled with the most powerless human, why? because they just graduate from ranger academy! will our young hero will ever success to turn things around and make miracles? or will they fail?

In this RP we will be a newbie super hero with zero experience fighting a whole battalion of villain so expect this to be a total comedy over drama~!
Mirror Diary

Character: Male x Female
Plot: Male is a modern man with an average life that lives in modern age while Female is a victorian lady that lives in Victorian age. One day, the both of them encounter a fortune teller which have the same face. After they both go home, the mirror on their room suddenly doesn't reflect them instead showed the each other, the male saw the girl and so the girl.

More to come~! also feel free to pm me your pairing if you don't like up above~!​

I'd be interested in almost any of your Fantasy/Mordern Fantasy rps.

Reactions: GreenSea
Oh my gosh Liu Bei x Sun Shang Xiang, Lu Bu x Diao chan, Oda nobunaga X Lady No.

Reactions: GreenSea
Reactions: Cirilla
Status
Not open for further replies.