GreenLand High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman was in pretty good mood. His teacher, McCarty, kept zipping that helicopter of his around the room and scaring the pants off students with it, it was pretty hilarious. Giggling still at the face of the most recent victim Roman diverted his attention away from the helicopter hijinks for a second to retrieve some nutrients. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an apple blow pop. Just had he was about to transport it into his mouth, he felt something touch down on his head. His ears shot upright in surprise, and he let out a sound that was somewhere between a yelp and a snort. He flattened his ears completely so they wouldn't get nicked my the helicopter blades.

He looked over at his teacher who was, of course, red handed or rather remote handed. He shot him a dirty look, before reality set in. He, a student, was currently giving Mr. McCarty , a teacher, a disapproving look. After that it was impossible for him to keep a straight face. He snorted which then turned to a fit of laughter.

Seriously where did they find this guy
he wondered rolling his eyes as he popped his sucker in his mouth.

Well it's better than the by the book snooze-fest, I could've gotten.

Shiro looked up at the black haired fox girl who had poked her. "Um, sure. I'm Shiro. Nice to meet you."

Roman was in pretty good mood. His teacher, McCarty, kept zipping that helicopter of his around the room and scaring the pants off students with it, it was pretty hilarious. Giggling still at the face of the most recent victim Roman diverted his attention away from the helicopter hijinks for a second to retrieve some nutrients. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an apple blow pop. Just had he was about to transport it into his mouth, he felt something touch down on his head. His ears shot upright in surprise, and he let out a sound that was somewhere between a yelp and a snort. He flattened his ears completely so they wouldn't get nicked my the helicopter blades.

He looked over at his teacher who was, of course, red handed or rather remote handed. He shot him a dirty look, before reality set in. He, a student, was currently giving Mr. McCarty , a teacher, a disapproving look. After that it was impossible for him to keep a straight face. He snorted which then turned to a fit of laughter.

Seriously where did they find this guy he wondered rolling his eyes as he popped his sucker in his mouth.

Well it's better than the by the book snooze-fest, I could've gotten.
(hey sorry guys i wasn't getting alerts)
McCarty laughed along with Romen gathering the feeling it was going to be a good year with the sucker bunny. Checking the watch he sat on his desk with a little bounce of his ears he announced, "Oi class is starting time to stop being typical teenagers and learn something other than what your friends had from breakfast." With a smile he heard some of the students chuckle, well others rolled their eyes and took their seats, but of course to his enjoyment their were a small group in the back of the classroom still talking. His smile growing devious, McCarty reached behind him and pulled out a Nerf gun, that was loaded with foam bullets already, and took aim at the group. Trying not to laugh he pulled the trigger and continued to shoot the disobeying students until they quit talking to each other and ran to their seats, "Ok now that the cool kids have had their ego shot down, maybe we can start with the class!" He told the students with a happy little flick of his ears.

Shiro looked up at the black haired fox girl who had poked her. "Um, sure. I'm Shiro. Nice to meet you."
Yukki giggled, "sweet!" She said with an innocent smile, though as she went to continue their conversation Mrs. Beaker had barked at the class they had less than a minute to be in their seats. Taking a seat behind her new friend, Yukki's ears flattened as she quickly became bored and started to look out the window well day dreaming about the possible events this school year could bring.

Roman shook his head at his teacher's actions. Despite that he took out the supplies he had for this class, he didn't want to become a victim, not again. There wasn't much to work with, but what can you do? It was enough, at least, in his opinion it was.

McCarty smiled at the class, "Now i could make all of us play a game to learn everyone's name like a normal teacher, but I'm lazy and i have a roll sheet, so on with today's lesson!" He ranted for a moment then picked up a small dragon statue to fiddle in his hands well he spoke, "Welcome to technology! My name is McCarty and this is the place where we learn how to survive during a robotic apocalypse!" He said teasingly, earning a few snickers from the class, "Not really- this is the hell-hole where they stick college professor when the college needs more room." He grumbled then fiddled some more with the dragon, "Though speaking of being a college professor I'm going to say fuck high school rules and actually teach you something, but that also means I'm going to treat you as college students meaning I'm not going to be your babysitter, I'm not going to chase you down if you miss something or have a bad grade, and most importantly if there is a dead line then that literately means dead line there's no make up work if you don't turn it in, so its better off that you turn in unfinished work and re-due it later than get a zero." He explained then paused to take a short breath and roll his head along his shoulders thinking of what else to say, "Ummm" he commented before shrugging, "If there's any more rules ill inform you when they reroute inside my thinking hole." He said with a laugh then carried on well pulling out his phone and looking at it well speaking, "So I supposed i should tell you what technology means, according to Google ,technology is the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry." McCarty quoted from his screen then sighed, returning the phone to its rightful place, "we have had technology for centuries now, in the caveman era our technology was spears, bows, and whatever type of weapon we could create, in mid-evil times it was carriages swords buildings, all that good stuff, in the 12 century it was architect and our technology is used for so many purposes in history weather that was killing people, aiding people, or providing for people it had involved from sticks and stoned to talking books that project pictures on the wall for my little five year old." He said with a laugh pausing once more well awaiting for the students to finish catching up on his lecture.

Roman didn't take notes just yet, it was just overview with no real need to know substance. So why waste the time and energy or resources along with everything that could be jeopardized by Roman taking notes at that exact second.

His teacher had aapparently been a college professor who was laid off or something to that effect.

Roman's ears dropped a bit in his boredom as he waited for McCarty to finish up his current intro.

McCarty after five to ten minutes finally finished the intro to class, and became very bored, very fast, "Ok im bored, no more teacher crap!" He declared to his students flying around the helicopter again, "So as you can tell i suck at lecturing you guys, therefore from now on I am going to tell you instructions on how to build something and then we'll go into a competition and whoever wins gets candy well the others get another chance to redeem themselves by switching projects with the team next to you so we all rotate counter clock wise and fix that teams project." He explained happily zooming his toy throughout the room.

Roman's eyebrow rose questioningly and his ears flopped to the side in disbelieve.

Maybe layoffs weren't the only reason this guy got fired he mused but whatever it sounded intrestesting enough. He settled himself into a group of two uninvitedly. The girls looked like they were friends who'd partnered up and were jabbering happily before he so rudely interrupted. He have them a crooked smile and his ears bounced a bit. They rolled their eyes at him and continued on in their conversation. Roman just waited for the instructions

McCarty taking a break from his helicopter, the lad reached over to the counter next to his desk and pulled a plastic box with the number 6 typed onto the front. Inside the box was several peices of blue paper, a gigantic cardboard with little corks pinned to the table by a thumb take, scissors, a roll of type and a marble, "now class this is what every group of four will get, what your goal is, is to make the marble roll 48inches from point A to point B the slowest, and this guy here-" he explained well pulling out the cardboard with tumbtacks on it, "is going to be your platform for your design, your design has to be directly on this cardboard it cannot be hanging off of it, like the high school sluts with cleavage hanging out of their cloths, either make it fit or try a new design." He said with a smirk then strumed his fingers on the desk, "oh and each group with have exsactly four members, and if their is a group with a number of members higher than four I will disband your group and place you in separate groups instead." He said well receiving death glares.

One of the girls from Roman's group went and got there supplies. It was a fourth, she'd joined his original group when McCarty told them about the number of people required. She seemed cool enough, she had dog-like ears and glasses. she smiled at him and he returned it, since the other two bimbos were way too interested in whatever it was they were talking about.

"Hiya! I'm Mariposa, you can just call me Mari." she greeted sticking her hand out. Roman took the girl's hand and shook it.

"Hey, I'm Roman. Why don't we start working on this thing. Since I don't think slut one and slut two care much," he jested earning a laugh from the girl.

"Sounds good to me!" she replied and they got to work.

Mari flushed a little when she gave the bunny-boy her whole name by mistake. He seemed nice about it though. The guy knew his stuff that's for sure, they worked quickly and effectively together. Highfiving, when they thought they'd figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.