Greenie and Squee plot discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were ranger, too? Bows were clearly the best.

Haha yeah, I always chose that name, didn't enjoy Chicken Chaser much. Bows were my favourite x3 Especially aiming and seeing a head fly off lol. Funnily enough I didn't use magic much aside from Assasin Rush and Multi Arrow.

Hm. Now I feel like playing again.

There is very little as satisfying as multi-arrowing Jack of Blades in just 2 shots to death. I used Enflame a lot,but pretty much just those 2. Occasionally slow time if things got sticky.

Lol I can't even remember how I killed Jack of Blades XD I remember the first fight against him was a whole lot of arrow shooting. Usually augmenting with sharpening and piercing.

Hm. That makes me think, aside from wielding, what other sort of magic should we include in this world, if any?

That is a good question...

Hmm... I like magic lol :P But then it ends up becoming a solution for every problem there is. I like the idea of magic being only for wizened old men or women. Maybe the occasional evil mage? Hm... whatchu think?

I think...that I need to do sleep before brain works well. Lol, I'll sleep on the idea.

Haha okeedokee, sleep well then!

How about everyone has their own magic but the emblems exist to channel that magic, making it stronger? Meaning without an emblem people can still use magic, but those with emblems have the edge.

Hm, I guess that does make sense. But then the prisoners/gladiators, wouldn't they still have their magic whilst in prison? Unless it's a magic negating zone? I had an arena like that in one of my stories (where Meg's originally from actually), and basically no outside magic is allowed inside.

If there are items that can be made to amplify magic it's safe to assume there is an opposite item, something that suppresses the magic.

Hm, yep that does make a whole lot of sense. I suppose there's no real need to think too deeply about that subject in any case xD Not for the present anyway.

I will work on a post tomorrow. I've had a pretty rough week in terms of bad news so I'm going to take the day to unwind...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
No worries, take your time :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Squee
I'm having trouble thinking of what Mat would do right now. Lol

Hrm... Welp He got a huge rock coming his way to flatten him!

We can ts it a bit though if you want :3

Ah lol sorry. We can time skip it if you want?

Nah I'll get something up, we just did a time skip so I wouldn't want to be rushing into another.

Okeedokee :3 Take your time, I've been going quite slow lately myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.