Greenie and Squee plot discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've been a bit slow lately, just bare with me xD I'm doing a writing exercise right now so I probably won't be posting today and tomorrow I should be occupied most of the day. Of course Rothendust takes importance as well.

Don't worry about it :3 We've all got priorities. As long as it's not dead I'm fine with if it's slow.

I'm so sorry about my lack in posting for like a month! I'm going to set aside some time tomorrow just for this RP! I haven't abandon it!

Ah don't worry :) it's been quite busy for me too. I just saw though that it's been archived, we might have to contact a mod.

Eh, honestly I remember exactly where we were and were were literally just about to time skip to a fight, we could lazy mode it and start a new thread, my extremely busy month is finally ending. It's up to you.

Hm that's a good idea actually :D we can copy paste the other posts in the first post.

Alright, I'll take care of that tomorrow. I'm glad I finally have time to focus on fun things instead of that stressful crap >_<

Ah I know what you mean, just left my house today, was a very stressful and tiring day!

Okeedokee, I'll be signing off now as well, so gnight :3

Awesome, thanks :D I'll reply by tonight :3

I'm drained, I had war earlier today. I gotta say though, this time I was doing great :x

Lol good on you! :D I was waging war as well... against a dirty classroom *rages* hate it when people don't clean up after themselves!

I'm going to work on a post at some point today, look forward to that :P

Also I was made co-GM of another RP...Thankfully my only job is really just teaching this guy how to GM which should be simple enough, he seems like a smart guy.

Okeedokee, I shall! :D

o.o sounds like fun lol. Good luck with that!

It's not much but I'm rusty at writing combat, you might have to give me some time to shake it off before I do my normal beefy posts :P

Oh great xD now I have shake it off in my head again :P and no problemo! Don't worry about it.

This reminds me of Meg for some reason...

Oh this is nice :D actually does remind me of her as well :o at least original her and what I eventually want her to be.

Whenever I write arena scenes, my mind always goes to Fable the Lost Chapters lol. XD all those fans cheering or booing. "Go Ranger!" And haha all that gold, gifts, etc :3

Status
Not open for further replies.