1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greenie and Squee plot discussion

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Squee, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks :D

I'll get to answering in a bit. Mood a little wonky at the moment.

2. Anytime, this might be a little more convenient for both of us. I'm about to go run some errands so I'm in no rush.

3. OKeedokee :3

Should be up in an hour or two. Amazing how ranting to someone can make your mood much better :D See ya later.

4. I probably won't be posting tonight, spent all day either out or cleaning the apartment so I'm just gonna lay down and shut my eyes, if I fall asleep then it is what it is :P

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  5. Okeedokes no probs!

6. Before I post again, are there any basic themes we want to follow or are we making it up as we go?

7. Hmm... I think the latter although we can add basic themes, like a guideline. For example, the kind of geography, fauna and flora, etc.

8. I was more going for story themes, like in Rothendust I plan on the main theme being "nothing is more important than ordinary people". That kinda thing.

9. Hmm... I'm going to have to think on that. I guess for the time being we can make up as goes? Unless you have some ideas, I'm eager to hear :3

10. No ideas yet, I'll start brainstorming tonight but can't promise a post, definitely sometime tomorrow though.

11. That's alright :3 I'll try to think something as well. Just feeling rather anemic today x.x Hopefully inspiration will strike after supper. Or itis XD

12. I'm making home-made chicken soup today, which is relevant because it's an all day prep. I make my soup with love, everything from scratch, which means my head will be occupied until after it's finished. About 4-5 hours, really.

13. Okeedokee :3 Have fun.

I should probably get up now and be productive x.x

14. I should have the free time to post either today or tomorrow, sorry it's taken me so long.

15. Yay :D and that's alright, don't worry about it :3

16. It's not an incredible post but it's all I could come up with x.x

17. That's fine :) I'm thinking we can probably timeskip soon, maybe to the next day or so, to the fight?

18. That works for me

19. Posted :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.