Greener Pastures

D

DemonTongue

Original poster
Looks like I'm not the only one jumping the RPG ship. I'll be posting on both sites for now, but that place is turning into a ghost town :C Thanks to my boyfriend for suggesting this place.

I'm really excited to be here. I've been role playing on and off for a few years and though I can't say I'm particularly good at it, I do enjoy it immensely. I've only been doing a couple one on ones lately, but I'd really like to get back into group role plays. I miss the plotting and the drama and the group atmosphere.

I may just be slinking around for a few days to a week and learning the ins and outs of the site and the community. That and keeping an eye out for interesting RPs and interest checks. Can't wait to start playing with you all!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well welcome to the community buddy :)

Hi there Demon tongue! ^o^ Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

I'm already feeling pretty good about the forum activity and other neat extras I'm digging up as I fiddle around on the site. This place is pretty awesome!

Welcome, Demon Tongue!

So happy to have you join us! Please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you have any questions I can help you with. You can also, ask ok need of the many staff members, of course. We are alall welcoming and friendly. Very rarely bite. Unless you stumble into the chatbox.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you and possibly roleplaying together. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, the best run RP site on the web in my humble opinion. Trust me, you will find great stories and friends here!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your time here.​