Greedy Graphic~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg haha! The way he's drawn reminds me of the blocky characters from Final Fantasy VII! I love it. ^_^ Thank you!!
Lol glad you like it~

@++Lillith++ sigh.. here I try my best.. not to great... thoughlilith.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
DONUTS SUCK BALLS AND YOUR DRAWING SUCKS X3 JK I LOVE YOU DONUTS! AND YOUR DRAWS ARE AWESOME! DON'T HAT ME!

PS HER BOOBIES ARE HUGE! XD

also Can I ask if you can make a character for me ^///^ I just want one.... and I suck at drawing her and him V^V I'm a failer as a human being!

Name: Clare
Type: anime (If you want Chibi.... But if you want!)
description: Clare! what to tell you about her.... welll she has Brown hair her eyes are big and bright green! she always smiles! she normal wears a small skirt but tight that reach her knees. her shirt always changes they normally have a Gif on them.... like "Bit me!" and have a vampire fang under it... or "Have a nice day" on frount then on back it says "And make sure the door hit you on the way out!" she loves that type of shirts! her shoes are just normal runners and her socks are just long to her knees.. coloer full as well black and white strips!

(PS SHE FOR YOU! THE RP WE ARE DOING!)

Reactions: GreenSea
DONUTS SUCK BALLS AND YOUR DRAWING SUCKS X3 JK I LOVE YOU DONUTS! AND YOUR DRAWS ARE AWESOME! DON'T HAT ME!

PS HER BOOBIES ARE HUGE! XD

also Can I ask if you can make a character for me ^///^ I just want one.... and I suck at drawing her and him V^V I'm a failer as a human being!

Name: Clare
Type: anime (If you want Chibi.... But if you want!)
description: Clare! what to tell you about her.... welll she has Brown hair her eyes are big and bright green! she always smiles! she normal wears a small skirt but tight that reach her knees. her shirt always changes they normally have a Gif on them.... like "Bit me!" and have a vampire fang under it... or "Have a nice day" on frount then on back it says "And make sure the door hit you on the way out!" she loves that type of shirts! her shoes are just normal runners and her socks are just long to her knees.. coloer full as well black and white strips!

(PS SHE FOR YOU! THE RP WE ARE DOING!)
Which rap and Kay!!!! Be done in 2/3 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.