Greatest movies that all kids should watch?

One of ya'll better have mentioned Toy Story, or I'm gonna have to smack a bitch.

I'm guessing most kids might handle Groundhog day around the time their 10 or so.
It's probably made me a better person or something.

Groundhog Day, Dances with Wolves, and Independence Day where the three movies I think my parents put on when they were sick of kid movies. Anyway. Great narratives all.

The original Transformers, not the Michael-Bay shitstorm, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.

The original Transformers, not the Michael-Bay shitstorm, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.
For you:

when i bought this dvd back in college, i showed it to my roommates

when the opening titles came up and the choir version of the batman lietmotif blared on the surround sound

there was much batgasming

because it was a bunch of 20-somethings were had been 10-year olds when this show aired back in 1992

and then we did it again with Season 1, 2, 3, and 4 dvds of Batman TAS

much rejoicing

#DCAUisbestAU

Why has no one said Furngully, Cats Don't Dance, or Anastasia? Those were a few of my favorite movies growing up. Also, Quest for Camelot is a good movie but you really have to be in the mood for it.
If you're going to get your kids into Miyazaki, though, I'd suggest starting with Ponyo or Kiki's Delivery Service.

The Last Unicorn! (Hope's favorite childhood cartoon. )
DUDE! I love that movie!

when i re-watched it after seeing Two Towers, i kept thinking the crazy king was Saruman, just to make things funnier (the voice actor is Christopher Lee)

but damn, that unicorn chick's singing voice is like an icepick in my eardrum >___________<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
DUDE! I love that movie!

when i re-watched it after seeing Two Towers, i kept thinking the crazy king was Saruman, just to make things funnier (the voice actor is Christopher Lee)

but damn, that unicorn chick's singing voice is like an icepick in my eardrum >___________<
I know right?! Omg you are the first person I've met who not only knows of it but actually likes it as much as I do! I'm so happy! And crap, now I'm going to think the same thing about the king now.... The harpy still creeps me out.....

I liked her singing voice XD

I know right?! Omg you are the first person I've met who not only knows of it but actually likes it as much as I do! I'm so happy! And crap, now I'm going to think the same thing about the king now.... The harpy still creeps me out.....

I liked her singing voice XD
NO! HER VOICE IS LIKE FUCKIN' NAILS!

THIS WAS BETTER!

at any rate, awesome movie otherwise =)

hey hey hey!

@Hope

would you hunt a unicorn?????

Reactions: Hope