Great pun for TK I've come up with...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Isabella Hime, Apr 28, 2010.

2. Ray

"From what I know, it's a psuedo-military organization. They can be charged with a lot of things from mass homicide to human trafficking and human experimentation."

3. Blair

Her heart sunk "That's horrible. What sort of human experimentation?" She asked afraid, having memories of when she was a child. After mama gave her up. She shook herself out of it. She didn't want to think back to when she was first delevoping the ice.

4. R-really?

I... I put the... mur.... in murder?....

*Grabs a chainsaw*

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE TIME!

5. *A pair of Marines replace Julez' chainsaw with the Marine Corps model, which has diamond tipped teeth and a micro reactor.*

6. *Throws things at Isabella*

[​IMG]

7. I chuckle'd... :(

8. THIS THREAD MAKES ME ANGRY

9. 0.o

I thought it was cute...

10. SHADDUP PAOROU. EVERYTHING MAKES YOU ANGRY.

EVEN THIS.
    AND THIS.

11. Ray

He was about to comment when Dylan interrupted him. "Oh you should see his. His whole house is covered in projects and codes. Look around his lab and office" He gestured to a lot of papers and blueprints and charts scattered on the walls and tables and spilling onto the floor. "And I even organized it last night. He somehow manages to do this in no time at all."

Ray: "Ideas aren't just one at a time." He shrugged.

12. This is true.

13. *GMK replaces the Marine Corps chainsaw with an Eviscerator*

14. MUUUURRRRRRRRR!~

15. *Pulls TK's pants down around her ankles and makes his escape with a jetpack that runs on rainbows and farts*

16. "I needed to get you."

17. "What about you and I discussed yesterday."