Gravediggers: City State 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Payton Tetrial aka a fucking street samurai​

Appearance:
anime_boy__gas_mask_by_lkoizumil-d5lstvi.png

Bio: He was a Mortcian, Thats all I have so far

Powers/Abilities:

Mortician Training- Someone else has allready wrote what this entails, go look it up.
Master of Sword craft- Payton has been trained extensively in the art of the sword, as such, his body and mind his honned like the edge of his blade. He is stronger then the average mortician due to his intensive martial training and expertise.
Speed-Yes I said it speed. No one is faster then Payton. He is like a mirage a blur a flash of movement before his blade pierces your heart. He can move up too 4 times the speed of a normal person without doing damage to his own body. It is an ability he has had for some years now and as such he is adept at controlling it.
Life Energy- Recently Payton has being seein and feeling the literal life energy of people around him. Beginning when he felt a man die while he attempted to save his life. The power scares him much more then his speed ever has. The energy seems to be almost tangible at times, darker or more colorful depending on the mood and kind of person they are.

Equipment: Payton like any other sane human wears the cloths on his back. You want to specifics? TOO FUCKING BAD. Usually found in dark colored skinny jeans and old new world band T's He always has a gray and black scarf around his neck along with a gasmask. You never know guys, trust me, you never know. Over all that, he wears a trade mark leather jacket with hood. Not real leather of course. (I doubt anyone has seen an actual cow in years. But a polymer that looks and feels like leather but is in fact not. Underneath his cloths he wears a slim bullet proof vest. (think under armor but actual armor. 2 .45 Long Colts On shoulder holsters under ear arm. Each loaded with anti matter cartridges in that will blow a hole in someones chest large enough to fit the next guys head in. A White sheathed Katana made of a mix of light weight steel and Strontium. making the metal dense and surprisingly heavy. The denser metal allows the blade to be able to cut through other metals as well as be more resistant to damage and heat while still retaining the flexibility needed of a blade. Payton has several more weapons that he has, none he has on him unless he is planning on using them.

Dargo keeps saying "today" every day C:

@Crossed

Your Speed Ability rubs me the wrong way. "No one is faster than Payton" you can't be OP right off the bat xD. I'd suggest removing it or if you didn't mean it the way it sounded me to me, change it.

Otherwise, I see no harm in your Character ^^.

When will the ic be up
I've been terrible with setting a deadline, and since I've posted this OOC, I just haven't had the time to truly focus on the IC.

I have been working on it when I've got the chance. It will be soon since now I've hit over 60% complete.

I'll be sure to hit Dargo over the head once or twice to hurry him up.

Thank you for pointing out the speed thingy! (Mostly becuase I did not like it either) I will come up with a cooler less op power soonish ^^

Hey guys! the IC is finally up and ready for you guys to start posting!

Looking forward to seeing everyone(hopefully) ready to begin ^^.

Thanks to everyone who's posted so far!

I will work on my post ASAP, and then move the story along ^^. Once I get the post up, we will then have to discuss just how to move it along.

peace out.

gdi I try to get something up soon >_<

Hey guys! just letting you know that if you need Gideon, or Cassandra for that matter in your posts, hit me up or Grif, and will gladly help out ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.