Vy prosypayetes' ot etogo koshmara
[BCOLOR=transparent]La tombe vous voit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Das Grab sieht man[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mogila vidit vas[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]There’s dirt in your mouth[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]There’s dirt in your mouth[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]There’s dirt in your mouth [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grave Crawling[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]If thought no one was watching. They were. They you did it. They know you're guilty. They know what you did. You cannot run from them. You cannot run from yourself. You think you can from yourself? Then you're wrong. Dead wrong. Something's not right here. Something is very wrong here. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You guilty son of a bitch.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]You took her from me. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You took him from me.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]You took my baby.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You took me from my home.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]ya nenavizhu tebya[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]ich hasse dich[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]I hate you. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]I hate you.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I hate you.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fick dich selber[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trakhni sebya[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Go fuck yourself. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fuck you.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fuck you.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]I hate you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To whom it concerns;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I did something horrible today. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I had no choice. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Don't lie to yourself. It only makes things worse.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Plot Summary[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your secret is out. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The basic summary of this is Four individuals have been sent from their perspective works to a village in Europe called the Dorf Verdammt. In a strange string of events, these Four individuals sit next to each other on a plane. Because each of them have something in common with each other. Each is harboring a secret.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Very quickly this business trip becomes a nightmare.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Rules[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow all of Iwaku’s Rules, you know them, no point in repeating them[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am a GM Nazi, and I am going to be honest about that. I expect, anyone interested in this RP, to be expected to Post Quality Post. That strengthen the narrative. I will not accept One Line Sentences. But I will accept the Minimum of One Quality Paragraph. But the Paragraph has to be Quality. I rather you strive for Two Or Three.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Post Speeding will be Variant on How Fast the Players can Post. I will be limited it to 3 Post a Day. Exceptions will be If Everyone is Online at the Same Time, we may do some fun stuff together.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Communication Is Key. I expect my members to be communicating to me when they have vacations, midterms, and other issues that may delay the RP or their posting speed. So I can adjust the RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Be Creative. The Success in Any RP. Is the Effort Each Member Puts into the RP. Creative characters that open pathways for storytelling arcs and are dynamic in nature will do much better than baseline characters.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How I Select Characters to be accepted; As I will reiterate later in the Cast Section, is you have 48 hours to complete a character for the Slot You Have Reserved. Exceptions are you speak with me about work or a busy life, I’ll give you a week. However, characters are often accepted based on the criteria of creativity, if you’re willing to accept criticism. Most likely, as long as you get the sheet completed in the timeline, consider you’re guaranteed to have a position in this RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Most and Importantly Have Fun[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Cast[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 1 - Clyde[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 2- Open[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 3- Open [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 4- Open[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Character Sheet[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [the name of your character][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [20+][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender ID - [how do you identify][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual ID - [how do you identify][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [no actors on the runway. I will accept semi realism and realistic pictures. But please make this realistic. I don’t want to see pretty girl who's just taking a selfie. We’re not all gorgeous models so please be realistic in the appearances of your characters. I want at least a simple description with a picture][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: [Remember, a personality is not set in stone. I want this to be thorough, and I want this to be in depth. My characters in group RPs and even in collaborative stories, have all evolved from the personality. The more you give, the more I can work off of, and the more of a blueprint you have your character][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: [be detailed, and don’t just throw physical strengths or mental strengths. Blend at least 3 or 4 strengths into your character. I will not be accepting, just Helpful. How is your character Helpful? Give me at least some detail of why it is a strength][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness: [same as strengths, but with weaknesses. A good number to blend would be at least 3 or 4.][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [thorough histories that aren’t bucket list of events. I want them to give me the who, what, why, when, how, and where of their histories. All of your humans are from Earth, in the year 2015. I want to know how an event made them feel. Why they chose the actions they chose. These Histories should PM’d to me. And I will accept, concise history ideas. You don’t have to write an actual story for the History. Your Histories will be fully discovered in the RPs. But I need them for Arcs and to create interesting narratives for your character][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [optional, but highly recommended. I always am a firm believer that a piece of music can speak the words of a character that words could not convey. Have Fun with this section][/BCOLOR]

Sounds cool, do you think theres room for a comedic relief?

If you want to have a comedic relief, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.