Gratia Ruinam OOC

Red Harpies/Magical - Airborne humanoid-bird scavengers of carcasses from the barrens. They nest on the warmest 'hot spots' in The Vile Wastes where most creatures and races are less likely to reach and tolerate the heat. They are capable of flinging their fiery quills. They are very agile during the day but become significantly weak during nighttime.

1615312088396.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: VoLimiNaL
Alkidys Wasi
glorimm__half_orc_paladin_by_bluepenciladventures_d9xsj20-fullview.jpg

Race: Orc

Class: Paladin

Sex: Male

Stats:
STR: 6
INT: -1
AGL: 0
PER: 1
CHR: 1
MAG: 1
SKL: 2

Equipment:
Almuthak - A standard mace, Wasi only uses this to cast Bind.

Matin - Wasi's trusty Kite Shield, it can endure most attacks but is less effective in blocking Lightning based magic.

Element: Earth

Skills:
Bind- Wasi waves his mace and binds enemies within a short distance. Bind can only be used on enemies Wasi can see. (Effective roll:STR + 12 MAG + 8, PER + 8)

Taunt- Shouts and bangs his shield to provoke his enemies, pulling aggro of nearby enemies to himself. (Effective roll: CHAR + 12)

Steel Skin- Using Earth based magic, Wasi covers his whole body in steel for a short duration, which increases his defense but greatly decreases his agility (AGL - 5). (Effective roll: STR + 18, SKL + 8)

Biography: Coming Soon...

Alkidys Wasi
View attachment 213029

Race: Orc

Class: Paladin

Stats:
STR: 6
INT: -1
AGL: 0
CHR: 1
MAG: 1
SKL: 2

Equipment:
Almuthak - A standard mace, Wasi only uses this to cast Bind.

Matin - Wasi's trusty Kite Shield, it can endure most attacks but is less effective in blocking Lightning based magic.

Element: Earth

Skills:
Bind- Wasi waves his mace and binds enemies within a short distance. Bind can only be used on enemies Wasi can see. (Effective roll: MAG + 10, PER + 8)

Taunt- Shouts and bangs his shield to provoke his enemies, pulling aggro of nearby enemies to himself. (Effective roll: CHAR + 12)

Steel Skin- Using Earth based magic, Wasi covers his whole body in steel, which increases his defense but greatly decreases his agility. (Effective roll: STR + 12, AGL - 5)

Biography: Coming Soon...

@JomJom

Just waiting on the dude's biography, so far I only have these suggestions:

- I changed my mind on the Bind ability. It is an excellent support skill, but it should require the user's strength to hold the binds. I suggest this ER (Effective Roll): STR 12+, MAG 8+, SKL 8+
-As for the Steel Skin ability, you should instead put the -5 AGL on the description and not the ER, since you can't really roll for a negative number. Also, please specify whether or not this has a time duration or is something that's just cancelled on will. Moving forward, I suggest this ER: STR 18+, SKL 8+

Also, is his name in Orc language? Or is that something you translated from another language (lmao I forgot)? It would be more lore-accurate if it was in Orc language (which I gave you the creative freedom of so go nuts, no igpay atinlay).

the name is just arabic written in english with the Qs swapped with Ks so let's just make the orc langguage arabic based

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: VoLimiNaL
All we're waiting for now is @ALotOfHoopla to write her character, and for the finalization of your characters. Once it's all done, we can jump right into the roleplay. Let me know if there are still any questions or concerns that we could address before starting.

Name: Enoch Grisaia

1615767990971.png

Theme:

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Stats:

STR: 2
INT: 1
AGL: 2
CHR: 2
MAG:0
SKL: 1

Equipment:

Element:

Abilities:

Cutthroat -
Enoch blinks to his enemies' location to deliver a fatal strike
Phantasmal Image - Enoch leaves a lasting afterimage of himself. Enemies who try to approach his decoy will blind them momentarily
Mercy - Enoch uses his most lethal painless technique, summoning surreal copies of his dagger that swiftly home on enemies

Biography: aAAaaAAaaaAAaaAAaA HJELP ME I ACCIDENTALLY MADE A HUMAN WARRIORRRR

Name: Enoch

View attachment 213309

Theme:

Race: Human

Class: Ranger

Stats:

STR: 1
INT: 1
AGL: 2
PER: 2
CHR: 2
MAG:0
SKL: 1

Equipment: Rain Cloud - A composite bow with distinct craftsmanship and cloud-like details. Enoch named it 'Rain Cloud' as it is lighter than its quiver and is durable to be capable of making 'rains' of arrows.

Element:

Abilities:
Make it Rain -
Enoch assumes a stationary form to raise his focus and perform a barrage of almost never-miss arrows (PER + 14, SKL + 12)
Hurricane Kick - Enoch performs a close-quarter kick technique to inflict physical damage and reposition to a safer distance (Effective Roll: STR+ , SKL+ )
Acrobat Mechanics- Becomes agile and move through terrains and obstacles with ease for a short duration (Effective Roll: AGL + 14)

Biography: aAAaaAAaaaAAaaAAaA HJELP ME I ACCIDENTALLY MADE A HUMAN RANGERRR
@CarrotBoi

Noice, I hope you'll be able to handle two characters. You may put both Nikkolai and Enoch's replies in one post if you wish, though maybe only do this prior to reaching Thalor (since it might be a little confusing, I'm not entirely sure yet lmao). As for now, the only input I have on Enoch is his class. Nikkolai is already a ranger, so I think it would be best if Enoch will be using a different class. Also, I think @ALotOfHoopla will also be using a ranger sooo yeah... Welp that's all for now, I'll be waiting on Enoch's biography.