Grandma's Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the waiter to leave Kelly quietly responded with, "it was alright, I wasn't really paying attention to be honest, I was thinking about someone and it just kind of occupied my mind." Twisting her hair with her fingers like she always did when she was nervous she looked him in his eyes and bit her lip unknowingly.

"I can't wait for tonight Justin..." she said and as the words slipped off her tongue they sounded more like desire than anticipation. Of course she meant she couldn't wait for him to perform but in her head she wasn't sure if she was excited about his stage performance or the possibility of his bedroom performance. Licking her lips a little she opened her mouth to say something else but the waiter brought back her salad.

"Yum! We don't serve food like this at the pub, only chicken wings and burgers mostly and that's only from 10 to 12 on the weekends." Digging into the salad she ate a bite and let the rich flavors wash over her tongue, this truly was her favorite food. "Say, what's your favorite thing to eat?" Kelly was a decent cook and an idea just popped into her head..

"Oh? That must have been interesting," he said with a soft smirk, his eyes moving to meet hers. He was going to ask if that person was him, but she went on with another sentence. He was pretty sure it was him, but it was honestly cute to see her say it. His eyes trailed to her lips then, where he saw her biting them. It wasn't wrong if he wanted to see what they felt like on his... Was it?

"Neither can I..." He said, chuckling a little in excitement. Maybe they could get a little time after to walk around the city after he headed home. A little time to talk... A little time to...

He shook his head loose of the ideas as he reached down at his coke and took a sip. His eyebrow raised a bit as she asked him about his favorite food to eat, "Uhm... I dunno... I like sweets... But if we're talking about an actual dish, I guess you could say shrimp. My grandma used to cook it for me all the time." He smiled, but with a little bit of remorse of bringing back the memory. It hurt, but it was nice to remember.

"Oh wow that's great! Maybe tomorrow if you're not too busy we can have dinner... at my place?" Her voice trembled a little as she asked but as soon as she asked she felt immediately better, she wanted him to come over and be with her. She watched him kind of sadden as he spoke of his grandmother. Before she could stop herself she reached out and touched his hand gently and met his eyes.

"She must have been a wonderful lady to have raised such a gentlmen like you, I sure would have loved to meet her." Kelly sweetly said and her hand remained on his, it felt so right there, the moment her skin connected with his her breath caught in her lungs, he was so soft and warm, his fingers calloused from his guitar strings and yet it was like art, artfully scarred in a way. She loved it and though she dared not say it her mind flew to other places and she wondered what else of his would feel good on her skin.

"Yeah... I'd like that." He said as he shifted some in his seat, looking up to meet her gaze. Maybe they could talk, like how he wanted. Maybe they could get to know each other in ways he hadn't thought about in earlier times. Maybe...

He felt her hand on his, and his heart jumped a little. Every time he did this, he worried if it was too soon for this feeling, but he didn't doubt it. It was something he didn't want to fight.

His hand turned a little to gently hold hers; like a soft, but strong connection. She was kind, and there for him, and the fact that she wanted him almost threw him into a world of confusion. Why him? How'd he get so lucky? Her fingers were soft, and small, almost innocent. Pure. Perfect... Exactly what he wanted.

"Good, cause as your employer it would be stupid to refuse" she laughed and pulled her hand away even tho uh she didn't want to. He seemed so careful and gentle, almost as if he'd never been touched before, she loved it. Smiling she glanced at her watch and gasped, 7 o'clock.

"Oh god! We have to go! I have to get he pub ready for everyone and you have to go get your stuff. I suggest since this is your first time performing that you come earlier than 9 because we have to set up your mic and all the lights and what not." She instructed gently and stood, paying the waiter for the meal and the drinks and winking at Justin, he owed her. Her hands shook a little was she fumbled for her key in her coat pocket and waited for him to respond.

"If you'd like you can come with me right now and you can just hang out with me until set up? It's up to you thoug, I'd understand if you didn't want to." Kelly's eyes shimmered in he slowly setting sun. Had they really sat and been together for more than 3 hours? It felt like no time had passed at all and even though they didn't talk much just being in his presence made her heart skip. She didn't know if this was a good idea but she was the queen of ignoring her head and following her heart instead and right now her heart was telling her to take him, every inch of him on every level.

He blinked, "We have to go? Already? Whoa... Time flies." He stood with her, and before he could reach in his pocket to pay for the meal, she did. Her wink was a teasing one, but it was sexy nonetheless. He bit his lip and followed after her.

"Uh," he paused for a moment. There was something he was supposed to be doing... But he couldn't remember. It probably didn't matter; he'd remember later most likely. "I'll tag along with you." He looked her in the eyes and saw joy, the sun's light only illuminating it. He stepped closer to her and gently nudged her, "Besides, I've gotta practice before I perform, don't I?"

When he nudged her she felt tingles go up her spine, his lip biting was so hot. Damn, I should be biting that for him... ugh Kelly! Shut up shut up shut up! Focus

"Yeah practice makes perfect although if you aren't there already you're pretty damn close haha!" She laughed out as they strolled down the street, a cool breeze shooting around them. Coming to the door of the pub she unlocked it and they stepped in, the familiar smell of old wood and beer filled her nose and she smiled. It was home and soon it would be like Justin home as well. Walking along the counter she ran her hand along the engraved portion like she did every single time she walked by, it was like a subconscious habit she had.

Turning back to face Justin she saw how wonderful he looked standing in her pub, how great he fit in here. Pulling a coke from under the counter she popped the top and sipped it.

"Want some?" She offered it to Justin and saw her hands were shaking, it had been a very long time since she felt so nervous and excited all at the same time in the presence of a boy.

Justin laughed as he followed after her, "You're skilled at flattery, you know that?" He hid a blush, following behind her.

As they entered the pub, he took in a deep breath, and shivered at the unfamiliarity of it, but it was a nice smell, like there was a sense of safety... Like you'd come here when you had nowhere else to go. When you needed a place to sit down and let life go for a second... This was a great place, and he was going to be a part of it.

As he gazed, she called him, and he saw a coke in her hand. He never could have enough of that drink. He smiled and walked over to her, "Yeah... Thanks."

Then, he noticed that her hand was shaking. His brows furrowed as he looked to her with concern. "Y-You okay?"

Pulling her hand back she said sheepishly, "yes, I'm just nervous about.... well about tonight you know? Heh heh, new performers always make me nervous. I don't know how to pub will respond and yadda yadda..." hiding her true feeling from Justin seemed wrong but she wasn't sure she should share how he made her heart jump, it would be way too soon for that.

Stepping away from the bar she pulled a broom from the closet and began to sweep the already swept floor, trying to change the subject by doing something else and hoping he wouldn't see through her acting.

Justin nodded, falling for her words. "Yeah, I guess I'm pretty nervous too. I've never really performed in front of people, aside from my grandpa and my cousin Andy. In a sense, they don't count, though." He took a sip of coke and looked around. A soft sigh escaped his lips. "I hope my choice in music works for the crowd."

He turned to her sweeping and raised an eyebrow, pulling his guitar into his hands. He strummed an A, smiling softly. "Hey, do you sing?"

Shaking her head yes she lightly sung a perfect A along with his strumming. Smiling to herself she turned and looked at him.

"I've never really sung in front of anyone before, mostly I just do shower concerts..." in her mind she added you can definitely attended one sometime if you'd like, but externally she kept her mouth shut. Walking over to him she sat beside him and began to sing slowly.

"Remember those walls I built? Well baby they're tumbling down, they didn't even out up a fight, didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt, standing in the light of you halo, I got my angel now..." the last line putter ed out and she gently placed a hand on his shoulder, moving it then to his neck, then to his jaw, turning his face towards hers.

"I can see your halo, halo, halo. I can feel your halo......." whispering she leaned into him and was hovering centimeters from his lips, begging him to kiss her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Justin said nothing, gently strumming in the rhythm of the song, a smile crossing his face as the sound of her beautiful voice pierced his eardrums. He leaned a little closer to her when she sat beside him, and as the sound neared the chorus, he sung along, his eyes staring into hers. This song bonded them in a way his guitar couldn't do alone. He was glad he asked if she could sing. Before he knew it, he was leaning toward her, his lips parting to meet hers.

He hesitated; he had never kissed before. "How do I do this?! Wait... Calm down. It's natural." He inhaled slowly as he closed the gap between them, his lips gently pressing against hers in the creation of a kiss. Well, his first kiss, to be exact. His heart jumped, his stomach flustured, his cheeks burned. His eyes closed and he kissed her, subconsciously placing his guitar beside him to take a gentle grasp of the side of her face.

Her hands immediately moved to his shoulder blades on his back and she scooted as close as she could to him, ending up with her legs around his waist and her hips aligned with his, it was natural and she loved it. Never before had she experienced such a kiss, the unbridled passion was unreal. His soft lips eagerly caressed hers and she had no idea it was his first, he was a natural.

Slowly she broke the kiss and realized she was sitting in his lap with her body pushed against his, the guitar long forgotten on the counter beside them. Shrugging as she looked at it she bit her lip and smiled at his deep passionate eyes.

"Would it be so terrible if I kissed you again?" She leaned in, not waiting for an answer and smiled through the kiss, this was the most wonderful feeling and her heart didn't stop jumping for one single moment.

His hands found themselves sliding down her back and holding her, the kiss just as passionate as it was when they first started. As the kiss broke, he looked up to her, taking short, excited breaths. A smile tried to make its way to his face, but he was too busy staring up at her in awe. His eyes were wide with passion and lust, and the fact his first kist was so deep was a jaw-dropping one.

His eyes closed as she kissed him again, and in the heat of the moment, he propped her up on the counter and let his hands travel across the smooth, sexy lands of her skin.

• Love
Reactions: BookDragon
Fades to black

The alarm clock buzzed heavily in the air and Kelly peeled herself from Justin's side and looked at the clock, 9:30.

"Shit shit shit! Justin get up with have 30 minutes until the pub opens! Fuck..." she shook him gently before running to her closet and pulling on some jeans and a band tee shirt. Running a brush through her ruffled burnette hair she braided it down the side and brushed her teeth. Looking back at a Justin's groggy figure sitting up slow in the bed she smiled to herself as she saw his well toned muscles ripple in the dim lamp light. Hell yeah I just wore that hunk out doing an internal fist pump she laughed a little out loud and hoped he didn't hear it.

Walking over to him who was now standing and stretching deeply she ran her hands up his bare chest and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly, rubbing her nose with his in an Eskimo kiss. "I'll see you downstairs babe." She whispered and skipped down the stairs giggling like a little girl. She couldn't help herself.

He slowly sat up, his hair a mess and his an utter clutter. "Wait, what?" He turned and looked to her, "What ha..." His eyes gazed at her naked body, "Oh." He grinned inwardly as he stood up, finding his clothes and throwing them on with ease.

As he looked to find his shirt, she came over and kissed him, in which he kissed back with a soft blush. She called him "babe" as she skipped down the stairs, and he replied, "Y-Yeah..." So much happened in so little time. Was he complaining? Not at all.

He found his shirt and rushed down the stairs, hopefully looking presentable for the night.

Kelly washed the bar off with a cloth as Justin came down the stairs and she met his gaze wihout a smile.

"You ready to show me and this town what you got?" She said and pointed towards the stage which was already set up with a mic for him. Pulling out the big brass key from her pocket she opened the door, unlocking it from the outside just as the clock struck ten. There was already a line outside the door to get in and one person shouted to Kelly as she snuck back into the bar.

"Who's the new act you got to play here?!" The man shouted and Kelly turned and shrugged, "come in and find out!" Swinging he doors wide people began to pour in and claim sofas for their group, sending one person from each group to order drinks from Kelly. In the midst of her shaking cocktails together and popping open beer bottles Kelly made her way to he stage and took hold of the mic.

"We have a new act tonight everyone, give him a warm Richton welcome!" Holding up her hands she pointed backstage and signaled for Justin to come out wig his guitar, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Justin Marlowe..." stepping away and back to the bar she smiled at him.

Justin took a breath and nodded, "Mhm." He ran over to his guitar and strapped it over his shoulder. His eyes darted to the stage, and he made his way backstage, almost wanting to hide back there. He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down, not that he was nervous... Yet. The people hadn't come in yet, and he was sure they'd criticize him.

When Kelly opened the door, the voices of men and women echoed to the back, and his ears caught the sounds of what he assumed the regulars here were. He waited for his cue, and when it came, he stepped onto the stage nervously. He grinned as his eyes gazed across the faces of the crowd and he stepped to the mic. "Uhm... Hi... I'm uh... Gonna sing a song, obviously." He laughed nervously, prepared his pick, and cleared his throat; it was time to shine.

Kelly stood behind the bar casually cleaning out a glass with her white towel, one elbow on the counter and her eyes fully watching Justin. The crowd grew quiet and some laughed at his nervous attempt at humor. Kelly herself chuckled a little and watched him from the bar.

"Hey beautiful, get me a tall bud light with a side order of you huh?" A tall man with a scruffy beard and grubby hands sat down in front of Kelly and blocked her view of Justin but she kept her cool.

"First of all, you didn't even say please and second of all we only serve drinks here but the club around the corner sells girls so you can try your luck there." The man's face twisted into a sly smile as he placed his hand on Kelly's as she rested it on the counter. Pulling it away quickly she made a face that clearly stated her feelings towards the man. She was trying so hard to focus on Justin who had now begun to sing on stage.

"Listen bitch, no one says no to me." He reached out and grabbed her elbow hard causing her to drop the glass on the floor shattering it. Tearing her arm away from him she drew her a revolver that had been cleverly placed on the first shelf of the counter. Cocking it and pointing it at the man Kelly spat violently.

"I believe I just did. you better get your ass out of my pub. Don't let me catch you here again..." her hand was shaking slightly but she followed him with the gun to his back all the way to the door and shoved him with her foot out onto the street. He got up and wiped his scraped and bleeding hands.

"This isn't the last time you'll here from me Kelly. I'll be back and you'll give into me again. Mark my words."

Status
Not open for further replies.