Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Edward House
Alias: House
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175lb
Starting Income: $8,000
Criminal Level: 1

Traits: Decisive, calm, principled, adaptable and courageous.
Flaws: Conflicted, changeable, depressed, detached and dogmatic.

Skill: Marksman
Ability: Due to his previous occupation House has a connection in which he can occasionally hook up with in order to buy a better range of weapons or rather simply to buy standard weapons at discounted prices.

Appearance: House tends to dress rather simply. He usually wears a white t-shirt, slightly baggy gray jeans and black combat boots.

Biography: House grew up in London, England, being raised in the East End and having a less than ideal childhood. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but due to a father he rarely ever saw and a mother who spent way too much time deep in the bottle it was nowhere near as good as the average. With no one to motivate or influence him aside from his friends on the estate he dropped out of school when he was ten and soon after social services came inquiring as to why. It was decided that his mother wasn't fit to raise him and he was put into a group home. Now being forced to go to school House simply grew apathetic and constantly bored, which lead to him getting into trouble every other day. At first it was just fighting and vandalism but it soon grew to burglary and armed robbery. Things weren't looking too bright, that was until he finally left school at 16. When an older kid joking suggested they should join the army as infantry, saying they were “young, poor, dumb and angry, the perfect recruits” House took the idea on board.

A few months later he was in training. Over the next few years House passed basic and soon got deployed. After a couple of years in the regular army House had proved himself a gifted soldier and decided to try and join the S.A.S. He failed his first attempt, but was one of the few who got called back to try all over again. The second time he passed. The next ten years are almost completely dark. It's assumed he took part in numerous special operations for the S.A.S, but there's a rumour that he joined some sort of special joint task force and even one that he became a K for a while. It's all speculation though, as everything he's done since he was 22 is highly classified. Strangely he popped back up in Los Santos a few months ago however, apparently living with a young woman. He bought a small apartment near Forum Drive recently though, could indicate issues.

Reactions: Chaelin
Name: Jethro L. Gerhardt
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200lbs
Occupation: Head Detective on a Specialized Task Force [Law Enforcement]
Starting Income: $80,000 a year
Criminal Level: 0

Traits(5): Strong, Determined, Patient, Focused, Intelligent
Flaws(5): Quiet, Does not trust others easily, Very blunt, Stubborn, Reckless

Skill(1): Combat, his skills for combat considered exceptional. He is known to be able to take down several opponents on his own.
Ability(1):He has the special ability to notice small details. [Yes, a lot like Psych but you know what, it seems useful.]
Appearance:
memday3.jpg

Bio: Jethro was born to James and Lucy Gerhardt. His father was in the Marine Corp and his mother was in the Airforce. An unlikely couple however they managed to raise of the most military oriented children around. James raised Jethro to be strong and to be able to defend himself. Lucy taught Jethro the importance of intelligence and how to manage people. Jethro grew up taking self defense courses that his father insisted upon. He continued in this way, managing school and self defense until he graduated. He too chose the military life but instead chose the Army.

While enlisted under the M.O.S of Infantry he did two tours in Afghanistan before going to Ranger school. He graduated at the top of his class and earned his Ranger tab. His military records after that say little to nothing. That being because he made it into the Special Forces. Completing high profile missions.

He remained in the military until he was twenty six years old. Then he allowed his contract to run out and decided to make his future in the civilian world. While he had been over seas, he had seen the horrors of the world and what evil people could do to the innocent. So, he decided to use his skills and become a police officer. He went to the academy and upon completing it spent a two years on the job and showed such dedication that he rose through the ranks very quickly.

The day came when the Police Commissioner with the approval of the F.I.B decided to create a special task force that Jethro would be head detective within. His job was to travel to departments when requested and help take down high profile targets. Only two years and Jethro and the task force have proven to be very successful. However, now is the next mission, the city...Las Venturas and surrounding areas. After all, the best way to take down a military gang, is to send one who knows the military...inside and out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skill(1): Combat, his skills for combat considered exceptional. He is known to be able to take down several opponents on his own.
Ability(1):He has the special ability to notice small details. [Yes, a lot like Psych but you know what, it seems useful.]
Appearance:
memday3.jpg

Bio: Jethro was born to James and Lucy Gerhardt. His father was in the Marine Corp and his mother was in the Airforce. An unlikely couple however they managed to raise of the most military oriented children around. James raised Jethro to be strong and to be able to defend himself. Lucy taught Jethro the importance of intelligence and how to manage people. Jethro grew up taking self defense courses that his father insisted upon. He continued in this way, managing school and self defense until he graduated. He too chose the military life but instead chose the Army.

While enlisted under the M.O.S of Infantry he did two tours in Afghanistan before going to Ranger school. He graduated at the top of his class and earned his Ranger tab. His military records after that say little to nothing. That being because he made it into the Special Forces. Completing high profile missions.

He remained in the military until he was twenty six years old. Then he allowed his contract to run out and decided to make his future in the civilian world. While he had been over seas, he had seen the horrors of the world and what evil people could do to the innocent. So, he decided to use his skills and become a police officer. He went to the academy and upon completing it spent a two years on the job and showed such dedication that he rose through the ranks very quickly.

The day came when the Police Commissioner with the approval of the F.B.I decided to create a special task force that Jethro would be head detective within. His job was to travel to departments when requested and help take down high profile targets. Only two years and Jethro and the task force have proven to be very successful. However, now is the next mission, the city...Las Venturas and surrounding areas. After all, the best way to take down a military gang, is to send one who knows the military...inside and out.
Is he real?

Appearance:
memday3.jpg

The day came when the Police Commissioner with the approval of the F.B.I decided to create a special task force that Jethro would be head detective within. His job was to travel to departments when requested and help take down high profile targets. Only two years and Jethro and the task force have proven to be very successful. However, now is the next mission, the city...Las Venturas and surrounding areas. After all, the best way to take down a military gang, is to send one who knows the military...inside and out.
Only thing I would say is change FBI to FIB. That's the Bureau in the GTA universe.

Name:
Jayson Hernandez (everyone but his family call him Hernandez)
Height:
5'11
Weight:
185 Pounds
Mechanic/Street racer.
Starting Income:
1,200 $
Criminal Level:
~2 (Near 3) stars from robbing stores and street racing~
Traits(5):
Caring//Loyal//Smart//hard working//Dependable
Flaws(5):
Coward (accept when it comes to his sister, he'll do anything for her//Untruthful//Note polite//Stubborn//not patient
Skill(1): Street Racer~ Jayson is known to be a great driver, amazing at drifting and just amazing at races.
Ability(1): When Jayson has a star, he can use this ability to outrun police if he has two stars or less.

Appearance: (real/realistic picture)
tumblr_n2m71wKZ7s1r60h6bo1_250.gif

Bio:
Jayson was born an only son with his mother, his father wasn't ready for the commitment and left one day in the middle of the night when his mother was pregnant. He was in a rough neighborhood, but luckily everyone in the neighborhood was close and cared for each other, and would also kill anyone if they messed with them, they were kind of like a huge family. Mostly everyone in the neighborhood had a criminal record, and were close to being in prison for good.

It was tough living with barely any money, he was a skinny kid growing up, having to leave his neighborhood sometimes to the busy streets to make schemes to get money. The boy loved basketball and would play it everyday, but one day his mother had gotten sick, so he had to give up a lot to get a job and pay for medication. But one night he came home after work at age nineteen and found her laying passed out on the ground, he ended up bringing her to the hospital and found out that she had a tumor near her brain.

But also found out their that she was pregnant. She didn't know who with but she didn't cared, she had mixed emotions since she was having another child, but knew that she would be dying and it would be hard to pay the bills. So a few months later she had a child, it was a girl, but the next month she died from the tumor. But Jayson had gotten his license and one of his neighbors was a street racer, he showed him everything he knew and Jayson became a great driver. So Jayson got an apartment down the street and raised his little sister, the only person he really cared for was his sister and his old neighbors.
Yooo! Ok so you can't be a jogger AND The Mechanic. The Mechanic just runs the operations he doesn't street race, so you have to decide which you want to be. (And btw, I've missed my rp buddy)

Yooo! Ok so you can't be a jogger AND The Mechanic. The Mechanic just runs the operations he doesn't street race, so you have to decide which you want to be. (And btw, I've missed my rp buddy)
Oh sorry i'll edit it to only a street racer. (Oh and btw i will post as soon as possible in the group, i promise :D)

Reactions: ch0sen1
I can't wait for this to start

Reactions: Chaelin and ch0sen1
I finally finished my bio lol...and I'm the one that started this thing haha.

Sheesh.

When will the thread be started.

That's cool. Is it ok if I add in a supporting character to my main. They won't have a character sheet, just a description and short history in my ic post

Status
Not open for further replies.