Grand Quest Offline (A Gaming/Real Life RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any room for one more? Or have you hit a cap now? I couldn't quite figure it out scanning over this.
Yep, there is still room. I will most likely be capping it at you actually, but my final decision is just whoever gives me acceptable CS's in the final run of things (although I give the CS's of people from the Interest Check higher priority of course)

So yea, welcome aboard.

So much interest ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Yep, there is still room. I will most likely be capping it at you actually, but my final decision is just whoever gives me acceptable CS's in the final run of things (although I give the CS's of people from the Interest Check higher priority of course)

So yea, welcome aboard.

So much interest ^^
Wonderful! I'll hopefully get the character up tonight on that OOC thread ^.^

Wonderful! I'll hopefully get the character up tonight on that OOC thread ^.^
Feel free to start working on it now, I have the basic info you need on the first page of the interest check already. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

if there are any spots left can I that one
If a person who first expressed their interest is a no-show when the OOC is up, ill let you come aboard. So yea, you are now in line.

Didn't think I'd get this much interest XD

If a person who first expressed their interest is a no-show when the OOC is up, ill let you come aboard. So yea, you are now in line.

Didn't think I'd get this much interest XD
You should have expected everyone is all over VRMMO stuff because of SAO and it has the VRMMO so I'm not surprised

By the way what kind of weapons will we get, only melee or some long range?

Appearance:

skeetulrich.jpg

Personality: Superficially, James is a pretty talkative and friendly guy. He's the type of guy who everyone knows about. However, there are very few who can call themselves his real friends. They are the ones who really know James. They know that he really is a pretty nice guy, but when he's worried or something is bothering him... he turns cold. This is a major issue that he has been trying to deal with for years since he has a bad tendency to focus, over analyze and ruminate on a personal issue that keeps him up at nights, and because of that he has quite a bit of an anxiety problem. Thus, he really is a kind and considerate person, but has a problem of thinking too much sometimes, which leads to him becoming a cold, calculating person that most people have difficulty to deal with.

History: James was born in New York. Not in the posh, metropolitan high rises of New York. No, he was among the minorities and recent immigrants who were scrapping money together in pursuit of the American dream while living in the rundown apartments of NY. He went through some pretty rough times, but fortunately his family was one of the few who did manage to rise from rags. However, as a consequence, he rarely saw his parents. They were always working, and in an attempt to compensate, his parents often bought James toys and games. Thus, James grew up playing games. Perhaps it was a means of escaping reality, but James found himself gaming a lot as he grew up. Eventually, he did manage to face reality in college where he stopped gaming and had to learn how to deal with people. He just found it easiest to be a nice guy who kept to himself usually. It gave him the least issues. After he graduated, James managed to land a job in a VC that specializes in technology due to his academic success as a business major. Thus, the last two years of James' life were spent traveling a lot and looking at potential investment opportunities. However, he spent a lot of time in Neo Tokyo since it was the hub of new innovation for consumer technology. Thus, it wasn't a surprise that James picked up the RGG when it came out and eventually found himself purchasing GQO.

Epic Points: 3

Character Name: Caelis
Appearance: His avatar looks pretty much just like him in real life.

Level: 1
XP: 0

STR:4
VIT:6
AGI:5 (+1)
INT:8 (+1)
WIS:8
CHA:7 (+1)
SPI:5
LUK:5

HP: 33
HP Regen: 2HP/min

MP: 26
MP Regen: 2MP/min

Constitution: 4
Resistance: 6

Talent Points: 30 + (1/3rd INT) = 33

• Acrobatics (AGI): 1
  • Animal Handling (CHA): 2
  • Appraisal (INT): 2
  • Climbing (STR): 0
  • Crafting (INT): 1
  • First Aid (INT): 1
  • Fisticuffs (AGI): 0
  • Focus (WIS): 4
  • Herbalism (INT): 1
  • Knowledge (INT): 4
  • Manipulate Device (AGI): 1
  • Melee Weaponry (AGI): 1
  • Negotiation (CHA): 4 (+1)
  • Observation (INT): 4
  • Performance (CHA): 4
  • Projectile Weaponry (AGI): 1
  • Sleight of Hand (AGI): 1
  • Stealth (AGI): 1
  • Thrown Weapons (AGI):0
Attribute:
Silver Tongue - You know what to say and when to say it. +1 CHA, +1 Negotiation

Kind Soul (Lv. 1) (Passive): A passive skill that makes people have trouble becoming hostile. (Lower base Aggro level.)
??? (MAX Lv) (Passive): +1 AGI. ???
??? (MAX Lv) (Passive): +1 INT. ???

Titles:

Inventory:

Equipment:

Main Hand:
- Beginner's Sword: A simple sword that practically all characters start with. It doesn't need much skill to use since it's meant for beginners, but doesn't have much potential. 3-4 Damage
Off Hand:
Body:
Head:
Arms:
Feet:

Sack:
1/10 Slots Used

Money Pouch: Holds up to 50,000 Sens. Currently holding 10,000 Sens (¥)

--Accessories--
Sack: A basic sack made of sturdy cloth that's slightly weather resistant. Holds 10 Items.

Last edited:
Uhh... that could be a Skill (the Kind Soul thing), but that would be some much later, powerful stuff.

So other than that, Hey's CS looks good.

I'm doing calculation for stuff if it's 1.5 do I make it 2 or 1? I have a lot of uneven numbers

Me too just needed to know it that was good with the gm

Round down.

Is this straight from the GM, cause if so I have only one thing to say. Damn it

Okay, I nerfed the kind soul thing and just made it that I have lower aggro than most people. Is this fine?

Round up, cause I am generous. (this also means that enemy stuff will be rounded up too)

Rounding up rather than down means that I have 22 HP instead of 21

Round up, cause I am generous. (this also means that enemy stuff will be rounded up too)
Means more of a challenge, so i'm cool with that. Plus I'm glad as that means I don't have to go back and do more math to fix stuff.

I'm not sure why I doing it I don't even have a definate spot I am a bit bored

Status
Not open for further replies.