INTEREST CHECK Grand Battle Ahead

R

Ridralee

Original poster
Everyone has heard of the mystical creatures who are supposed to be just a myth. Folk lore. Not real. What if these different races lived amongst the human's? Hiding and keeping the truth from the world to see. What about there were the typical light and dark sides? Maybe at war. These light and dark sides filled with groups of these races who have chosen their own side. Be it by bribe, family traditions, revenge, love, or even just find one better than the other. Both sides have their pro's and con's. There is neutral territory but most tend to stick to their own sides.

That's all I have right now... What's anyone else think?

this tickles my fancies. so you mean like mermaids, minotaurs, werewolves, Nosferatu, witches, that stuff?

what does this remind me of... which manga was it... oh god there is a manga I have read that deals in this. The name is escaping me for now...

I like the idea, but one question, is it possible for there to be like a neutral/bounty hunter (not sure exactly what they're called) group? Works for both sides, but for a price, that may or may not be money, depending on why they need the person.

I don't see why not. ^^ I mean I'm open for any suggestions that do make sense. A neutral party wouldn't be well liked if they won't choose a side but doesn't mean the sides won't need them (with payment of sort) to take care of dirty work they, themselves can't act upon.