GRADUATION

T

That One Wendu

Original poster
Just graduated high school. I want to say congrats to anyone else who graduated/is graduating anything this year, middle school, high school, college...

I know my sister Sakura-chan is graduating around this time. <3

Yesssss. I will soon have the freedom to.... do... stuff. Still not 18 guys. Curses, summer birthday...

It's weird, to think when I first set e foot on Iwaku turf, I was a wee middle school lass.

Time flies, like an awkward stork with a broken wing... sigh....

I will be graduating tomorrow Wendu!...Well technically today considering it's past midnight...Anyway, congrats to you for graduating and I wish you all the luck in the world! 8D

SO WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE EIGHTEEN THE LAST TIME THOSE WERE LIES

OR IS THIS ENTIRE THREAD A LIE

WHAT A CLEVER RUSE

So, who gets dibs on the jailbait?

Official "ex loli jailbait" my ass.

Not yet ex jailbait. Not. Quite. Yet.

In a little more than two weeks, though, I will break free of my jailbaity cocoon as a full fledged allowed-to-date-anyone-18-or-older-girl~

Although, I now have a boyfriend. Who is a month younger than me. Who is actually going into biomed engineering. Anyways, he graduated an hour earlier than me.

Anyways

congrats, Harpy, by the time you read this you too will be a high school graduate, yaaay.... yay....

meh I'm graduating next year from Highschool

Congrats, Wendu. n__n

I graduated high school in 2009. It was one of the proudest, happiest moments of my life. In addition, my sister graduates from high school next month. Proud of her, too. Both of us struggled a lot during those years.

Best of luck in college, too. You're gonna kick ass. *gives a puppy plushie with a 2011 diploma in its mouth* :D

Now that I graduated I partied like a graduate XD stayed up until 5 on grad night while playing poker with my principle.

Now that is a way you end your highschool career. XD

I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY HAD A BOYFRIEND

HE WAS IN THE MARINES OR SOMETHING

WHATS UP WITH ALL THIS CONFLICTING INFO I HAVE

congratulations sistaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh <3

i'm eighteen.... ;__________; but i still havent graduated yettt!!!
JUNE 27~ you all still have time to come watchh! ;)

... I totally don't remember the weekend after graduation, Harpy. >D

Wait wait, so it just dawned on me. Wendu and Sakura are 18. Dude, we totally knew them both when they were...what...10? My mind, it is blown.

Also, to REALLY blow everyone's mind, Wendu's dating someone. Which means at some point, she's getting nailed by someone. Anyone else got their Big Brother Instinct raising warning klaxons?

@Raz : Wendu was supposedly older than sakura and she HAD at least two boyfriends before this one.

UNLESS ALL SHE SAID ALL THOSE YEARS WERE A RUSE

So my big brother klaxons were long spent.

I never graduated high school.

I'm a year away from my associates degree though... Which, I must say is rather sad, because that's only two years of college.

So, a late congrats, you graduating nerds.

@Paorou: Wait, wait, whut? Where was I when this happened and why wasn't my katana out in force? Wendu! Explain!

RAAA! I remember that! the marines booo!
she posted pictures and everything!

:] I'm a goooooddd girl :D i just have crushes and love letters :]