Government Gone Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley observed again "do you need medication?"
He scraped his throat, he had no idea if he could trust this stranger, even though she was wounded.
"I can provide food and drink. I gathered up a new supply earlier today."

Nix groaned" No no. Ill be fine" She slowly willed herself to open her eyes, looking at him.

Reactions: 2 people
He looked at her "are you sure? We need to get you strengthened up. You're safe here, whoever built this building knew what was , the structure is almost unbreakable."

Nix just blinked at him. Who was he anyway? How could she trust him.. Hell what about what he could of done to her while she was out. She tensed up.

He observed her for a while, and then decided to smile.
"I'm Bradley, I figured that is what you are wondering. Relax, I'm not the one you should be afraid of. I'm not going to hurt you, if anything, you have more chance that you'll hurt me. I go through the city and find food supplies and sometimes hunter gear that they have left behind.. I also help those who need it. Like you.. You passed out straight after I tried to help you up. I hope you don't mind, I decided to carry you in doors. I cleaned your shoulder and wrapped it up."

Bradley stood up and walked to the balcony "That is all really."

Nix nodded slowly, the paim in her head dying down." Im Nix.. Was looking through a house, and thry caught me. I stabbed one of them, amd got away but now I have this" she moved her head to her shoulder and grimanced.

He looked over the city and sighed "well, if you need food or something to drink, I have enough. You can stay here until you feel better."

Nix smiled softly" Thank you" She sighed and closed het eyes, wondering where the men were, and if they were still searching

Bradley noticed some guys walking around, he stepped back closed the balcony door and closed the curtains. He sat on the chair and whispered "you have to be quiet, I think they are looking for you."

Nix coughed silently" Then they'll be looking for you to, or at least if they find us" She closed her eyes. The word ' us' stung her, she knew she shouldn't get attached to having a friend just yet.

He smiled and slowly got up, he started walking to his bag step by step. He grabbed another gun and 4 rounds.
Bradley walked back slowly and showed her "here, take this."
He looked at the fire and put in some more paper "They can find me. I will kill them all."

Nix took the gun slowly and smiled at him."Thank you.. So much."

He shrugged "no problem, like I said, I'm here to help."
He heard a gunshot and kneeled down, he covered her and smiled "stay here. Do not move."

He started making his way outside.
When he opened the door 5 guys surrounded him.
One of the guys stepped in front of him 'we are looking for a girl. Have you seen her?"

Bradley shook his head "a girl? No sir, it's just me."
The guy took his knife and held it against Bradley's throat 'Don't fucking lie to me!'

Bradley smiled, took his gun and shot the guy in the head.
He didn't think twice and did the same to the others.
He looked around and moved the bodies, he opened a bin and threw them in.

He stripped them from their weapons and started going back to the room.
He slightly pushed the door "it's me, don't shoot."

Nix watched him for a moment, she stood up and noddec slowly, relaxing. " I cant stay here long.. Once this hrals Ill have to go"

He entered the room and locked it behind him.
He looked at her concerned "why? Isn't it safer to move along together?"

Nix watched him lock the door and tensed up." No.. I prefer to move alone."

He noticed "relax.. I only locked it so others can't get in. You are free to go as soon as you are healed.. I would hate for something to happen." He kept his distance and sat down. "I respect you."

Nix watched him." You know nothing about me." She muttered." How can you respect me."

He chuckled "I respect you because you are a person, and you deserve respect. I'm somewhat more of a friendly face."

Status
Not open for further replies.