2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
So I have been watching Gotham and Finished Sons of Anarchy both crazy as hell, I would love to do a rp on them either group or 1x1 there will obviously be oc and not following the story exactly. I won't give a thing a away but if you loved SOA or still watching it and love it, and Love Gotham please leave a comment below and do the poll. Also if you have ideas for either pm me or put it here. I am obsessed with Gotham Penguin is my favorite character

Loved SOA so you would deffs have me in for a group RP :D Thankfully I have only two more midterm essays and things will be slowed to give me more time.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Gotham~ c: I'm gonna keep an eye on this.
I have an OC in mind. She'll be a mix of Eiko Hasigawa / Jade Nguyen... She'll probably be Selina Kyle/'Catwoman's friend but might turn into Cheshire super later if you do gotham. Something along those lines c:

[spoili]
Catwoman-36.jpg
[/spoili]

Gotham~ c: I'm gonna keep an eye on this.
I have an OC in mind. She'll be a mix of Eiko Hasigawa / Jade Nguyen... She'll probably be Selina Kyle/'Catwoman's friend but might turn into Cheshire super later if you do gotham. Something along those lines c:

[spoili]
Catwoman-36.jpg
[/spoili]
Like it but the photo will have to be realistic

Reactions: N/A
i'm aware. Just showing who the character is in case you didn't know ^^; c:

No problems doll

See , I'd be fine with doing Gotham as well.. I'd probably do a version of Harley Quinn for certain or perhaps even Poison Ivy kind.

See , I'd be fine with doing Gotham as well.. I'd probably do a version of Harley Quinn for certain or perhaps even Poison Ivy kind.
Yeah I love penguin in Gotham he would stay the same sorry can't change him I loves him he is amazing at being nuts

I probably couldn't change Harley Quinn and or Ivy ever because of my love for them.

Any new interest

I suggest both, i haven't watched Gotham, but damn Sons of Anarchy was awesome, i loved Ron Pearlman and Katey Seagal in it, Clay and Gemma were the best, but as for Gotham it seems ok, but i'm not a big fan of Batman or DC. So just do both heck make your roleplay a cross between the two, like one of the characters from SOA vist's Gotham or something.

I hope Sutters plans for the SOA Spinoff "The First 9" gets through to FX, i would love to see another SOA related thing again.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I suggest both, i haven't watched Gotham, but damn Sons of Anarchy was awesome, i loved Ron Pearlman and Katey Seagal in it, Clay and Gemma were the best, but as for Gotham it seems ok, but i'm not a big fan of Batman or DC. So just do both heck make your roleplay a cross between the two, like one of the characters from SOA vist's Gotham or something.

I hope Sutters plans for the SOA Spinoff "The First 9" gets through to FX, i would love to see another SOA related thing again.
There making a movie when jaxs was younger and awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.