Gotham City: Reign Of The Knight Hunters

C

Chris_Reaper

Original poster
bloody_batman_logo_wallpaper_background_19584.jpg

In the midst of an unparalleled crime wave that has besieged Gotham, the result of the super villains Bane and Hush joining forces, the Bat family has had their hands full. Bane and Hush have effectively merged their talents into a new mafia like syndicate that has been running riot in Gotham and nearby Bludhaven, however Batman and his allies have remained a stubborn thorn in their sides. This all changes when a group of the villains' hired thugs, on a routine extortion hit, inadvertently discover a strange underground pit in one of the cavernous expanses of the Gotham subway system. The pit churns and bubbles with a neon liquid that gets the attention of Hush and Bane. Not knowing what exactly they've gotten their hands on, the villains keep a lid on things until they get a knock on their door from none other than the Demon's Head himself…Ra's Al Ghul. One of his infiltrating informants from the League Of Assassins has told him about the strange glowing pit discovered by Bane and Hush's thugs, and Ra's thinks he knows exactly what it is. To his delight, it is confirmed that the pit is indeed a new Lazarus Pit under Gotham, however this Lazarus Pit is unlike any other. To the villains' amazement, the pit seems to grant different people with wildly differing abilities based on their already existing strengths. Knowing that this might be the key to granting him true immortality, Ra's tries to bargain with Bane and Hush for it's use, however the duo are unwilling to deal, planning on keeping the pit for themselves. This sparks a confrontation between the three villains and a turf war ensues over new Lazarus Pit.

This inevitably comes to the attention of Batman as the turf war spills over into exceedingly violent repercussions. Ra's begins to get the upper hand and starts to enact heavy losses against Bane and Hush. In a last ditch effort, the villainous pair order their henchmen to immerse themselves in the pit…all of them emerging as deformed and frightening creatures with deadly abilities. Realizing that they have a veritable super human army at their disposal, Bane and Hush begin to train them as a new and elite task force. In an experimental training run, the villains are run afoul by Bat Woman. Eager to see what their new shock troops can do, Bane and Hush unleash their brood on the unsuspecting heroine and completely overwhelm and kill her. Holding her blood stained cowl, Hush and Bane dub their new troops the Knight Hunters…and their reign of terror in Gotham has only just begun.

Reactions: Azathot
How dare you kill Kate! :cry:

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
I dig the story, morbid is my middle name. So it'd be about winning a turf war as the KH?

I dig the story, morbid is my middle name. So it'd be about winning a turf war as the KH?

More or less....Now that Hush and Bane realize the power they hold in the Knight Hunters, they decide to take on Ra's full force as well as wipe out the entire bat Family...

I am intrigued, so we would play the henchmen or can we play other batman villains as well like allies?

Last edited:
I am intrigued, so we would play the henchmen or cab we play other batman villains as well like allies?
You can pretty much play as anything you wish, Im really not looking to put tight restrictions on the kinds or types of characters people play as. The only character that will not be playable is the Bat himself. His character will be relegated to NPC.

I am intrigued, so we would play the henchmen or cab we play other batman villains as well like allies?
You can pretty much play as anything you wish, Im really not looking to put tight restrictions on the kinds or types of characters people play as. The only character that will not be playable is the Bat himself. His character will be relegated to NPC.
Awesome

Will this be real, art or anime photos?

Awesome thank you

Very interesting concept! I am currently seeing how much time is going to free up for me at the end of the week so until then I cannot commit but will definitely join if able. Red Hood would be fun to play possibly and his interaction with the pits will be fun considering.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Ooooo I'm very interested in this idea so please add me to the roster! I've been itching to play a certain dastardly feline ;) since I have some free time with all of my other role plays coming to a halt I would love to be added to this!

Definitely want a certain psychotic female in the love with the Clown prince

Ok great, since there seems to be adequate interest, I will get a OOC thread started in a few days...

Reactions: Dante