1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
And we're back! The update took a bit longer than we had planned (thanks to processes deciding to import various things into the core system, for example) but now things should be looking pretty slick.

This update allowed us to beat some addons into submission tweak a couple of things to figure out why they weren't working after the software update and brings with it some much-loved features freshly necromanced. This includes:

⦾ Donator/Staff bumping (!!!!)
⦾ Some BB code like accordions and slider BB code should be back in action; give it a whirl!
⦾ Tabs BB code was... updated, but it wasn't exactly specific, so mystery Tabs update.
⦾ Bookmarks and Post Reactions should be working but are a little different from before.

I am personally thrilled that bumping is back and it's going to make thread revival even smoother, as well as being a cool feature for people to use in their partner searches and roleplays. If you're a donator, you should now be able to go into a thread where you are the thread owner and find a button called Bump Thread in the upper right corner next to the Watch button. As with text bumping, we ask that you only use this feature once every 24 hours for a thread.

Additionally, we are going to be working on rolling advertisements and collaborative threads back out (those have to be sorted out live, sadly!). Also on the horizon are updates to the Conversations feature to add some fancy new bells and whistles. Keep your eyes peeled (figuratively, not literally please) for updates on those in the coming weeks if all goes smoothly.

On the pain in the ass side of things, you might notice that the reactions are a little... engorged. We're working on that. We hate it.
Search is also throwing a tantrum. That will hopefully be fixed shortly.

We also had some fun making the Admin names spicy but do not be alarmed. We are no more or less Macedonian than we were prior to the update.

If you are encountering errors with the functionality of the site, please direct complaints (preferably with descriptions of the problem and as much context as possible so we can try to help you) to the Bugs Thread in Help Desk.

The Star Fixes and Verification should be working properly still, you can find that information here if you missed it before the update.

Last edited:
*ENGORGED REACTION IMAGE HERE*

n8h8Y9j.png

Oooh, the admins got a fancy new colour as well. 👀

Gettin' all fancy-schmancy up in here.

• According to Plan
Reactions: Kitti
The admin's look like they are on fire now XD

• Spicy
Reactions: Kitti and Astaroth
Looks up from looking for jobs and watching too many cartoons....
Oh hai. ;) Yay for being back. Looks great :) :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth
Mmmm, spicy.

Annnd....I have now officially survived the actual update. LOL. So far the only thing I'm seeing is the reactions being whoosh gigantic, but since you're already working on that, I'll go my happy little way and post.

ACCORDIONS ARE BACK. ACCORDIONS ARE BACK

*screeches*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
my eyes hurt lookin at them names yall

but hallelujah accordions are baaaccckkk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth
Thank you all for your hard work! On a side note I kind of like the enormous reactions. I think it's funny. To bad we can't choose what size we want them be. That way everyone could have theirs appear they way they want to see it on their screen. Then when someone asks "my reactions are tiny what is the problem?" I could be like...

Hahaha 🤣

AHAHAHAHAHA I JUST REALIZED THE GALLERY IS GONE BLESS

Oooo.. look at all the shiny things. Now if only I got notified when I am not looking at the site. Like a phone or computer notification. That would be nice.

If not oh well just suggestion. Have good day/night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.