Got Youtube Master Iwaku? (Open Again for Important Applicants)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a separate account for it titled "Iwaku ChannelTM" Though it isn't open because there is a lot of planning taking place. Our first meeting is this Saturday and the Coordinator Meeting was today. If you need any information on what is going on or updates, I take notes in every meeting. Just message me and I will send you my "Progress Report"

Naw. I am good! 8D I am eager to see what kind of neat things you guys put together. It feels good to see members doing things!

Anything to help while bringing new life to Iwaku. The offer still stands for you when you need some information. Unfortunately the information would only be released directly to you, if you choose to share it among the Admin is up to you. I am actually slightly offended by Vay at the moment and wish to limit interactions with her.

@ZsafineGypsy sorry if it's late but what does a Personal Slave Secretary do? does it need any other requirement beside been stated in the thread?

Just got to always be in touch with me and love to write. :)

Awe I'm sorry. Not only that you have to be 18+ and 3 months or more on Iwaku~ >"<

Awe I'm sorry. Not only that you have to be 18+ and 3 months or more on Iwaku~ >"<

Well I only can said good luck to you guys then :D maybe next time lol! Have a blast then!

I'll be your no.1 stalker fan (subscriber)!

• Thank You
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Well thhhanks...? o.o lmao that's awesome.

Well thhhanks...? o.o lmao that's awesome.

I guess I make situation turned into akward (*flip over the table and go into narrow space regretting what I've typed just now*)

You're fine ^"^ -walks oover to you and pats your head with a gentle smile-

shrek_3_-_cat.jpg

Then here's a cookie for you then! (will be watching this thread!)

AWWWWWWWWE -nosebleeds-

Actually there will be a group created when @Diana gets the group system up and running which will be for the public. Then another thread advertising the Channel once its running.

(Diana how much longer on groups?)

Groups are almost ready! O__O We're working out a few smaller problems. If we're luuuucky, we can debut the new system by the 1st of August.

I'm going to put my gambling coins for, "...We're lucky..."

Ack! I submitted my application but forgot the "Time you can start", so I'm going to put that here: 7/27/2014 1:00am CDT

You think we could talk on Skype now, or do we have to wait till later?

Blegh, I'd love helping out, but being a year and 10 months younger than 18, yeah...
I'll probably give a sub though, for heck yeahs, and cats,... and owls.
Sadly I won't be punching swords in their faces for you guys though..

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well thank you for the support! :)

Sounds awesome. Let me know the channel name and I'll definitely stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.