Got Youtube Master Iwaku? (Open Again for Important Applicants)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just some simple questions, not everyone likes to be on video so I don't force anyone. We would go back and forth as I try to get a better understanding, you get any questions answered, etc. Nothing big, since it is volunteer work and not a big corporation.
Ah.

Well, I don't mind being on video.
However, I have no objection to having the interview done now.

Whatever you are more comfortable with. Message me if you want to do the interview now, or I will get a hold of you Wednesday. :)

....Diana Did....

Listen Vay, it's just a small project to bring some excitement to Iwaku. I know there was a radio show before hand, what's wrong with one now? If there are issues; I can give you access to the channel and when problems occur between the channel and Iwaku you can shut down the Channel yourself. It's also just random episodes having nothing to do with Iwaku.

(Calling someone a "Bitch" Shouldn't be something someone should care for.)

You are an Administrator, your words are acknowledged and people do respect you enough to listen. I know I have no power in anything I do and anything I do does need to be approved by someone which it was. Vay, if you want people to "care" in what you say you should be positive, strong, and caring in your words. To be cared one must care and that can be filled with any other word because it all goes around like one big fat circle. Be a bit happier would you? I doubt you act like that in reality.

**I am not telling you what to do...Just putting my input there.

You done been trolled and I have proven I am the grumpiest in this thread.

You don't bother me neither does your grumpiness Vay. Troll somewhere else please. If I need your assistance for something Iwaku related, I'll come to you to help you feel that someone cares about what you say.

Can you really troll me? I am too serious for your Trolls and fly past me like sweet aroma.

Come at me and give me your best troll~

Just stay off my Rp's please or at least the more serious ones.

I am definitely interested in a Iwaku YouTube channel, although I only make about one of the requirements but I'm content to just watch.

This sounds awesome! I am so volunteering! Probably as 'other' though. But I have awesome skills!

I fit all of the criteria and would love to help out but I'm not sure what I could do. Um, I saw the specific jobs listed and was wondering how the segments would work.

That is actually being brought up in a meeting between accepted members Saturday. We are going to see what they prefer and go from there. To give a basic from top to bottom;

Once a Script has been submitted, me and the Co-coordinator will go over it. That Script will either be approved for an upcoming episode, saved in a file for another day or discarded. Every script that has been approved will then be summed down being placed in notes for each cast member. So you will have notes for each show to guide you through. Everything is live, if you mess up we get to laugh at you. :3
Unfortunately I can't release too much publicly.

Hope to see you with us! :D

Reactions: CrimsonMaiden
D:< *Drags Vay out of this thread and back to the adminlounge.*

I forgot to ask, have you registered a youtube account yet for this project or will you need access to the iwaku youtube channel? O_O @ZsafineGypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.