1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Got laptop access again, need new projects!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wombat, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YYyyooooooo so over the past couple er few months I've been a terrible partner due to some crappy laptop issues and at least one partner seems to have dropped a roleplay which is completely understandable because I'd take several days at the very least to reply - but no longer! I have internet! And a proper keyboard! And I'll be even quicker when I get my own laptop back probably around next week!

Therefore, I wanna get at least one new roleplay going, and here's what I'm looking for (also im hella flexible on p much everything)

Queer characters are a big thing if it gets shippy/romantic/full of fricking. F/F , M/M, or if theres at least one character who's genderfluid/genderqueer/trans. I'm a little tired of cisgendered gay male pairings, but still fairly flexible on that. Only big things are that I'm hugely uncomfortable playing straight and cis characters (I'm gay and I feel like I've done enough straight roleplaying through highschool, yanno?)

Im mostly comfortable with fantasy/paranormal/scifi/horror and have a love for torturing/breaking down characters and then writing cutesyass fluff/smut/goofy stuff. Obvs, im comfortable with smut, all i ask is that it remains consenting and safe, and that there's still some level of plot.

I'm really wary of succubi/incubi/vampire/angelic roleplays, but I'd still be open to them if we can work out some good characters/setting/lore (if its vampires, id wanna do Masquerade style vamps likely), other than that, i fuckin' love having mage characters or magic in general, and super huge conflicts and wars on a ridiculos, ''determinator'' level of badassery c:

hit me up if you got questions/wanna do somefin! (and if i miss a reply, feel free to spam/smack me because im a bit prone to that with new partners vuv)

• Like Like x 1

2. Hey. I'll rp with you!!!! I don't mind doin queer characters!!!!!!

3. Oooh~I'll pm you then vuv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.