3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, modern, medieval, horror, dark fantasy, post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, adventure, action, anime
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, though I have roleplayed before, but it's been awhile since I last did one. So if anyone has an idea they'd really like to play with I'd be more than happy to hear you out and possibly start something :) here's a few things that I prefer, so you can see if you're interested:
  • Long, in depth plot and character development
  • I really like dark themes eg war, gore, torture, etc.
  • Libertine welcomed as long it's not for its own sake
  • Romance/relationships are nice, but not necessary
  • Fantasy, modern fantasy, horror, sci-fi, dystopian, just to name a few
  • I often play females but don't limit myself to that
  • Someone who can post once a day/couple times a week (posting more is ALWAYS welcomed :))
If you want to know anything else, please check out my rp resume or don't hesitate to message me with questions! Thanks all.

Still looking, if anyone is interested.

Any plot ideas you'd like to try in particular?

Hmm well I do have this elementalist character (she controls fire, wind, and lightning) in the works I wouldn't mind trying out. But I'm open to anything and willing to storm out ideas if you're interested:)

The elementalist sounds neat--is it a modern fantasy thing or more high-fantasy?

Honestly, she can fit into either but I'm leaning more towards high fantasy

That'd be fun--I'm not too sure on ideas myself so this sounds good. I like playing guys a lot of the time.

lol ok! well, why don't we pm and hash out more there? i sadly don't have much in plot ideas but maybe making character sheets will help?

Status
Not open for further replies.