Usually throughout the week at different times EST Zone
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, fandom, action, magical, anime, gothic, fanfictions, dark fantasy, furry, scalie
Hello! I go by Raven. It's been a bit since I've done RPs but that doesn't stop from having ideas. I'm down to GM but I'm also fine with someone who also has a similar idea wishing to GM but please just let me and whoever else seems interested know first. We can all chat about that here.

NOW the IDEAS!!!

1) The Legend of Zelda: Search of the Lost Friends

You wouldn't have to have any knowledge of playing a game from the series. Here's what to know the Hero: Link in many games has a companion. Twice a fairy, once a Princess from a different realm, another time a being within a sword. At the end he often has some reason to leave them behind to anyone's knowledge never to be seen again.

The RP would be a group in a search for these people or their reincarnations. This way Link may finally see those he left behind after saving the world. At least once before having to awaken as the Legendary Hero who will once more save Hyrule. For the group they will have some side quest mixed with the main quest to accomplish finding the friends. Battle may even take place for this strange bunch.

Races from the series I'll share a bit about if this is the popular pick.

2) Teen Titans RP

I have two separate ideas for this one. 1st the Teen Titans reunite to protect Jump City from old and new villains. The reason for the return well they missed fighting crime with friends, or Slade sent a threat, or Raven received a vision about Trigon and his followers finding a new way to destroy the world. 2nd the Original Titans had gone separate ways some picking up apprentices, over time a new team of heroes move into Titan's tower of Jump City. Now it's their City to protect.

3) Pirate RP

An RP where the group is pirates and encounter many different adventures mostly on Sea. This one I'd need help coming up with different ideas but I've been in a Assassins Creed Blackflag or Pirates of the Caribbean mood.

4) Zokiorm Realm of Darkness

This RP will be often changing many adventures and one main quest. A quest to return home.

This idea came from watching a Netflix Series called the Hallow. The difference is instead of being gamer. It's people from other worlds finding themselves in a strange place with little memory. It doesn't take long to have an idea no one belongs here and are probably all a far way from home. How the group arrived is a mystery.

Please let me know thoughts. Which one your interested in put the number down so I know. If there are more than one put all the numbers of interest. If it's all of them your interested in just say all. I will try to answer questions and expand on any if I can.​

I'm quite interested in number four. I'm not usually one for group RPs, but it sounds curious to me.

Cool! Hopefully a few more might. Number 4 the minimum I was thinking was like 5 people for the group. But no larger than 10. So not a huge group I would say.

Ooooh number 2 is super interesting to me! I’ve got loads of DC OC’s !

Just finished season 2 of the hallow count me in!
(Kinda understood most of the season 2 plot at the end of season1 but I loved it all the same)

Ooooh number 2 is super interesting to me! I’ve got loads of DC OC’s !

Cool I have a lot myself lol.

Just finished season 2 of the hallow count me in!
(Kinda understood most of the season 2 plot at the end of season1 but I loved it all the same)

I had the idea before ever finishing season 1. But both season of the show was good.

I'm gonna give here a week or two. But if a few more are interested in Idea two or four. I'll work on making a Discord Server for OOC Chat and work on creating Sign Ups.

4) Zokiorm Realm of Darkness

This RP will be often changing many adventures and one main quest. A quest to return home.

This idea came from watching a Netflix Series called the Hallow. The difference is instead of being gamer. It's people from other worlds finding themselves in a strange place with little memory. It doesn't take long to have an idea no one belongs here and are probably all a far way from home. How the group arrived is a mystery.

Please let me know thoughts. Which one your interested in put the number down so I know. If there are more than one put all the numbers of interest. If it's all of them your interested in just say all. I will try to answer questions and expand on any if I can.​

This one sounds interesting!

Reactions: Raven
Hello! As we wait those interested in Zokiorim Realm of Darkness since it has the most interest so far. I went ahead and created a discord server for those who wish to pass the time.

https://discord.gg/bTxTPn4

Let me know if the link does not work any longer.

Are you still looking for #4 interests?
It seems cool and like character creation could be pretty open?

Lemme just get into number 4 interest as well. One of my biggest complaints about the Hallow was the "plot twist" no spoilers or anything like that. But I really liked the show. Until the end. -shudders- And that's it, 3 RPs for me, if you will have me.

Reactions: Raven
Sure!

Also I realized I haven't posted this here.

So here is the link for Sign Ups: