Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
I know, my alliteration was bad, but I had fun and it picked your attention so sue me!

I'll start with...

Hey, I'm Gossip, a 27 years old with a long history of writing for fun, especially for role-plays. I play both genders as I feel like it and my characters can be of any orientation commonly found in the 'wild'. I like romance and modern genres most right now, with comedy, drama, adventure and action thrown in, but I've also loved medieval fantasy, horror and cyber-bio-steam-punk in the past. I'm currently playing Hero Zero and Fallen London on the browser games, so rps reminding me of these two games would definitely suit me. Also, I'm a huge fan of the Persona Series though I never managed to finish any of the game (fuck you, Avatar-Nyx and your ludicrous Almighty attacks!). I'm chatty and laid back, and can post from anywhere from a few times a day to once a month depending on my mood, busy life and inspiration. I love to plot and fangirl over my favorite pairings, so feel free to say hi! I used to be big on mangas, light novels and video games, also.

Now that that mess is over with, I'm generally looking for:
  • Someone friendly
  • Someone patient
  • Someone who's writing I actually enjoy
  • Someone I can chat for hours about rps or life in general with
  • Someone who posts more than a paragraph of solid storytelling a post.

So yeah, if anything up there didn't somehow put you off, I'll be posting what I'm looking for as far as stories goes... or even characters I'd like to try.

I'm feeling lighthearted, cutesy and badass for the feels of my rps right now, so anything with lots of fluff, comedy and action is RIGHT UP my alley!

CRAVING RIGHT NOW:

I either want to play a clueless scary face who gets mistaken for a thug all the time or a delinquent who would like to quit their scary lifestyle. I also have a similar plot running in my mind:

Character A lives in a shady area of town with his little sister. He works full time and has dropped off school as soon as he could in order to be the provider of his small family and help his little sister achieve her dreams. Life is though, but he makes it through with stubbornness and a frankly terrifyingly healthy body. Sleep is a rare commodity, however, and when Character B and his-her gang comes up with their bikes and start to make way too much noise, the angry, dark past of Character A, who was once a gang leader himself, makes sure that the matter will be settled right this fucking instant. From then on it can become a rivalry between my character and your, a bromance (platonic close friendship) or even a romance. I'll be looking to be Character A.

Not craving but could be fun:
Sibling rivalry
I stole my Boss's lover when we were teenagers
Thug x Florist
Jock x Delinquent
Anything anime-like, really... I miss all those weaboo trashy ideas!
Gruff Police Trainee x Cute Barista
Thief x Dragon
Cyborg x Hacker
Scientist x Cult Leader

Interested in the following Fandoms:
Dragon Age (Save Inquisition because I didn't play it yet)
Pandora Hearts - THIS IS A CRAVING - A RABID ONE!
Vampire Knight
Naruto
Persona 3 or 4, though I didn't go through the whole game (last boss for 3 and the beginning of the Naoto dungeon for 4)
Something cute along the lines of Horimiya

That's it for now, but feel free to suggest as I probably forgot a lot of things!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tabitha and Maxwell
I've had a couple of OC ideas jostling around that I'd love to use! Looking at what you have listed here, I think they'd be best suited for an anime-type setting as I originally conceived them as OCs for MHA(my hero academia) Hope that's alright with you.

I've had a couple of OC ideas jostling around that I'd love to use! Looking at what you have listed here, I think they'd be best suited for an anime-type setting as I originally conceived them as OCs for MHA(my hero academia) Hope that's alright with you.

Sure, though you'll have to tell me about that anime as I don't follow nor read it.

I'm not very good at explanations and I'm sure you don't want to scroll an entire wiki page for one series. So in the best way I can put it, MHA is basically powers or 'quirks'(as they're called in universe)began to develop across the world and the protags are teenagers with said quirks who are training to become superheroes while naturally supervillains combat them at every turn. If there's more you need I can obviously continue to try and scrounge up some more details and maybe drop an actual synopsis of the anime down for you.

I'm not very good at explanations and I'm sure you don't want to scroll an entire wiki page for one series. So in the best way I can put it, MHA is basically powers or 'quirks'(as they're called in universe)began to develop across the world and the protags are teenagers with said quirks who are training to become superheroes while naturally supervillains combat them at every turn. If there's more you need I can obviously continue to try and scrounge up some more details and maybe drop an actual synopsis of the anime down for you.
PM me your ideas and characters and we'll see!

:parrot2:I think it would be cool to talk about an RP possibility. We seem to jive in the same wave length~

Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in a Persona, more specifically P3 roleplay .w.

Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in a Persona, more specifically P3 roleplay .w.

Is that per change an Aegis avi? It's great! I'm rusty at the game storyline, but if you don't mind that and slowness feel free to PM me!