Gossip's Band of Silly Boys (MOSTLY GEN, NOT LOOKING FOR OBVIOUS ROMANCES AT THIS STAGE!)

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Yes, I'll say it now: I'm not feeling for romances in my writing lately, I'm looking for silly, borderline nonsensical fun. If you do want Romance, I may be persuaded at a later stage once we plot around a little, but only if you're over 18 and are okay with unchaste characters, because all my boys turn out to be slutbags one way or another. So yeah, not looking for pairings, only platonic shipping!

I'm Gossip, a long time role-player and, I've been told, pretty decent writer and creator of entertaining and lovable little idiots. I write in third person, past tense, and like my posts to be on the longer side, say three to twelve good paragraph or even more if things goes well and I feel inspired. I like writing boys better, and as such I'll be proposing only male characters this time around. I love to brainstorm and chat or everything and nothing, that they may be related to the plot, the character, or even just some silly cat or dog you saw on the internet today; you can tell me anything AND I'm pretty ditch friendly if you tell be about it, if not I'll ask once or twice and just leave you be. I write pretty slowly, because the scene has to percolate in my brain a little before I write it down, but after that I can write pretty quickly the post itself. It's weird, but chatting will help, and I will always answer our OOC Convos swiftly after I read it, unless it take more time like I have IRL troubles or you ask me the entire autobiography of my character or something.

Today and for the following days and weeks after that, I'll be looking for light, slightly cracky with moments or REAL FEELS from these little bits of characters I'm looking to expand and adapt into shiny grownup version of themselves:

First comes Ralf, who you may know if you once looked in the seedier parts of this site at specific times. This time he's cleaner. Ralf Heinrich, or Rukzoth, is a small time demon looking to cause trouble. Any kind of trouble, as you see he's been too busy partying lately to cause real mayhem and since he's a fiend he has to cause enough misery in a specific length of time to satisfy those Down Below (no, I really don't refer to Australia's people here. Think further down as in under the earth and you'll be closer). So yeah, he's short on damned souls to send to Hell and bad karma to gorge himself with vicariously through the Bad Ideas and Terrible Moods he caused poor unsuspecting and, most importantly, corruptible mortals to be plagued with until they do something something bad enough to be considered a proper Sin. So he's here, trolling down in a seedy place up in the human world and looking for a victim.... or a partner in crime, maybe? Best Setting: Urban Fantasy. He's Short, dresses obnoxiously and skimpily, and is a fan of bad jokes and worsely planned pranks. Pale skin scarred at his hands and back, black hair and grey eyes in his human guise.

Second is my new interest and possibly a new regular in my little crew: Vermail, a farm boy looking to be a knight. He's uneducated, underfed and untrained, but he has a heart of gold, a knack with animals and a resolve of steel. Yes, yes, that makes him a male version of a Disney Princess, I know! He's a little too naive and dumb to make the heroic journey towards Legendary on his own, though, and will need help in the form of companions, mentors and even foes dumber than him, or at least some unlucky commonly found monster to whack around for a bit. He cannot read nor write at the moment, and is about twelve years old - and very skinny and gangly-looking. He's currently living a hard but simple life in the small village of Hedgestone Fields, sleeping in the barn of his maternal grandfather's farm. Shows signs of malnourishment, hard work and occasional lashing through various bruises and small scars on his body. Tanned, with sky blue eyes and brown hair bleached dirty blond from the sun. Favored Settings: Fairy Tales, Generic High, Medieval, Dark or Low fantasy, the Fable video games type of worlds.

Third is Talon, a young spirit born from being your character's Imaginary Friend. He's originated from a bluejay-shaped plushie and as a result takes the for of a half bird, half boy type of harpy-like creature. He's young and adores his maker, and is pretty fascinated by the Outside, but besides that he can be pretty callous and even cruel of the rest of the world's wants and needs. All he cares about is Master (or Mipstress!) and Food. That's it. He loves to sings and hear bedtime stories, and will follow his only link to the real world like a blue-green shadow. Blue crest-like hair, yellow owl-like eyes, avian feet and thighs, blue-green wings on his back and a pale boy's body on the rest of him. Preferred Settings: Fairytales and Urban Fantasy.

I'm finally also looking to get into trouble and Adventures of many sorts with a Victorian Urchin, who can be from a historical setting, a steampunk setting or if you're familiar with it something a bit like the browser game Fallen London. He's the least developed and thus most flexibly changed of my boys.

If any of them interest you, or you feel I would be a good fit for an idea you have, please contact me here or via PM. Thank you!

Huh... no bites, so far? Like all three choices, myself, but I think Vermail would be a good fit for one of my alien/fantasy critters, given his knack with animals. Would be fun to see how he responds to a non-human who can think and talk. Also, given he sleeps in a barn, this sprang to mind:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gossip
Huh... no bites, so far? Like all three choices, myself, but I think Vermail would be a good fit for one of my alien/fantasy critters, given his knack with animals. Would be fun to see how he responds to a non-human who can think and talk. Also, given he sleeps in a barn, this sprang to mind:

Send me a PM and we'll get started!