Gossip Girl: Lips Never Stay Sealed. OOC/Interest ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go ahead and make this face claim official with a picture

CANDICE SWANEPOEL
os-segredos-de-beleza-da-top-candice-swanepoel-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
I've decided to make two characters. Here's the FC for my second char people.

italia-ricci-regard-magazine-june-2014-issue_1.jpg

15242633442_b879730806_b.jpg

I've also added this with my first FC on page two.

Meet my darlings:

Serena Remake: FC ~ Lindsay Ellingson
giphy.gif

Dan Humphrey Remake: FC: Sean o'pry
7f4a24195fe2a97eb475de7985f78531.gif

Last edited:
Meet my darlings:

Serena Remake: FC ~ Lindsay Ellingson
giphy.gif

Dan Humphrey Remake: FC: Sean o'pry
7f4a24195fe2a97eb475de7985f78531.gif
You know what I should've did Dan H for my second guy XD, you playing characters who usually would end up with one another lol.

You guys showing off your fcs... while I am keeping mines a secret... already playing the GG game I am XD

You know what I should've did Dan H for my second guy XD, you playing characters who usually would end up with one another lol.
Totally will not though and my new Dan face tis a secret :D I am going to expand differently for relationships on my Dan version. ^^

I think we all should expand differently. its just the personality type we're kinda going for here-ish.. i dont see how the same dots as in the TV show have to be connected here as well.

@Shayla I was just saying lol... I know that relationships won't be the same... especially since my other guy is whole new character and not a 2.0 of a character from the show. I was joking around, I know that peeps aren't going to go for the char their char is based off went for. It was just for fun ideas XD

Gossip Girl... literally everyone slept with everyone... except Chuck and Serena XD.

I'm interested but will it make a massive difference if I've never seen Gossip Girl? I read the description on page 2

I'm interested but will it make a massive difference if I've never seen Gossip Girl? I read the description on page 2
As long as you know the idea behind the rp... should be good... not a GM but I think you get what this is about... a group of rich teenagers full of secrets and craziness being outed by a mysterious online stalker/bully/psycho named Gossip Girl who tells all their secrets and everything else about them... just a bunch of drama, gossip and drunken fun XD.

As long as you know the idea behind the rp... should be good... not a GM but I think you get what this is about... a group of rich teenagers full of secrets and craziness being outed by a mysterious online stalker/bully/psycho named Gossip Girl who tells all their secrets and everything else about them... just a bunch of drama, gossip and drunken fun XD.
Okay, I think I completely understand now. And I'm still very interested! Are there still places available?

Reactions: B l u E s
Basically an RP about drama, romance, twists and betrayals. Partying and yep... That's it.

@Shayla I was just saying lol... I know that relationships won't be the same... especially since my other guy is whole new character and not a 2.0 of a character from the show. I was joking around, I know that peeps aren't going to go for the char their char is based off went for. It was just for fun ideas XD
Heh. My male char is just going to be similar to how Nate Archibald was in the TV show. That's pretty much it. He'll definetely be different in many other occasions so there's that. Though he still gotta be your male charries BF. Like Chuck n Nate.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Okay, I think I completely understand now. And I'm still very interested! Are there still places available?
I believe this is still open since @Shayla asked me to tag peeps... but forgot, will do tomorrow after work XD.

Heh. My male char is just going to be similar to how Nate Archibald was in the TV show. That's pretty much it. He'll definetely be different in many other occasions so there's that. Though he still gotta be your male charries BF. Like Chuck n Nate.
Of course, still going to do that XD

Okay I'm in!

I'll make a male and a female

Female;
tumblr_lwxjn0QHgK1r2710x.gif

Face claim; Taissa Farmiga

Male;
tumblr_n5pyrcPuEu1s5ds29o1_500.gif

Face claim; Dylan O'Brien

Are there certain archetypes or anything I need to follow for my characters?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Okay I'm in!

I'll make a male and a female

Female;
tumblr_lwxjn0QHgK1r2710x.gif

Face claim; Taissa Farmiga

Male;
tumblr_n5pyrcPuEu1s5ds29o1_500.gif

Face claim; Dylan O'Brien

Are there certain archetypes or anything I need to follow for my characters?
xD the one question I can't answer lol. Gotta wait for GM to answer THAT ONE.

But your fcs, they're really hot XD. I love Taissa from AHS xD

Status
Not open for further replies.