Gopher TUNA!

R

Raynie_Taco

Original poster
Hello chummies! It is nice to meet your acquaintance. I am Raynie_Taco the third- of high rank nobility at that- and I am here to be blessed with the wonders of writing. Please, if you may, provided this gift to yours truly.

No, but seriously- I am crazy bananas. And when I say crazy, I mean the whole ten yards. Don't believe me, ask the voices in my head.

I try to bring the humor- and the funk- but if the situation calls for a sense of sensitivity and seriousness... I ask the gal next to me to spout some lyrical magic. That is me; it is what I do.

So as I procrastinate once again to post this simple introduction, I am listening to Disney songs and failing to sing along with it. <3 your welcome :)

What? How crazy!! You titled your post "Gopher Tuna" too?!!! It's official. Let's be friends.

-hungry grabby hands at the taco- !!!!!!

-clears my throat- Um, Welcome to iwaku! Its nice to have you here.

This is a wonderful place where you can make friend, write, read and relax.

Its nice to have you for dinner....i mean in our community.

I hope that you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, feel free to ask us! =)

You must be related to Rory or Sakura or someone like them here on Iwaku, lol! Welcome :)

Raynie_Taco? Interesting name!..Along with your ranking.

Humor..AND THE FUNK!? Oh man, Iwaku is bound for some epicness then!

I'm..That one pirate, that's right! ^^ And also another source of help if you need it!

See ya soon!