1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Gopher TUNA!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Raynie_Taco, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Hello chummies! It is nice to meet your acquaintance. I am Raynie_Taco the third- of high rank nobility at that- and I am here to be blessed with the wonders of writing. Please, if you may, provided this gift to yours truly.

No, but seriously- I am crazy bananas. And when I say crazy, I mean the whole ten yards. Don't believe me, ask the voices in my head.

I try to bring the humor- and the funk- but if the situation calls for a sense of sensitivity and seriousness... I ask the gal next to me to spout some lyrical magic. That is me; it is what I do.

So as I procrastinate once again to post this simple introduction, I am listening to Disney songs and failing to sing along with it. <3 your welcome :)

2. What? How crazy!! You titled your post "Gopher Tuna" too?!!! It's official. Let's be friends.

3. -hungry grabby hands at the taco- !!!!!!

-clears my throat- Um, Welcome to iwaku! Its nice to have you here.

This is a wonderful place where you can make friend, write, read and relax.

Its nice to have you for dinner....i mean in our community.

I hope that you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, feel free to ask us! =)

4. Welcome to iwaku.

5. You must be related to Rory or Sakura or someone like them here on Iwaku, lol! Welcome :)

6. Thanks everyone! Uh... Taco power go!

7. Raynie_Taco? Interesting name!..Along with your ranking.

Humor..AND THE FUNK!? Oh man, Iwaku is bound for some epicness then!

I'm..That one pirate, that's right! ^^ And also another source of help if you need it!

See ya soon!