What should the setting be based on?

• Original book (One Day at Horrorland)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Direct sequel (Return to Horrorland)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spinoff (the video game)

• Main novella series (self-explanatory)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie Plaza needs more Zombie Clowns like Left 4 Dead. Fuck those Zombie clowns

Zombie Plaza needs more Zombie Clowns like Left 4 Dead. Fuck those Zombie clowns
They'd be perfect for the Psycho Circus.
But yeah those clowns in L4D2 were awful.

They'd be perfect for the Psycho Circus.
But yeah those clowns in L4D2 were awful.

Haahaa.

You don't mind if I put my own creative twist on some of the zones in Zombie Plaza

Haahaa.

You don't mind if I put my own creative twist on some of the zones in Zombie Plaza
Depends on the twist. Mind if you share it with good ole uncle LL?

Depends on the twist. Mind if you share it with good ole uncle LL?

Of course.

I just don't like the Spider Plaza. Not because I don't like spiders, but because its overplayed.

I work at a Haunted House and even we have a spider room and I hate it hate it hate it. Oh god do I hate it. Not out of fear, just tired of seeing spiders. lol

Of course.

I just don't like the Spider Plaza. Not because I don't like spiders, but because its overplayed.

I work at a Haunted House and even we have a spider room and I hate it hate it hate it. Oh god do I hate it. Not out of fear, just tired of seeing spiders. lol
I can make a few changes. Even if it means depriving you of your angst against spiders. :P

So, now that it seems we have the basics down for an OOC thread (I'll work on it over the weekend), which was your favorite Goosebumps book from the original series? Obviously I wouldn't be making an RP out of any of the other books had One Day at Horrorland not been my favorite, but Deep Trouble and Calling All Creeps were great. Welcome to Dead House was terrifying to a miniature lil' me.

I am soooo playing humans! At least two please!

@Crimson smile You just like Necromancers. ;3

Reactions: Crimson smile
Status
Not open for further replies.