3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
Hey guys! Lurcolm here. Haven't posted here in fucking ages, but hey. Figured now's a good time.

If the title didn't clue you in, choom, I'm in the mood for some Cyberpunk 2077 RP. I was one of the first poor sheep that got the game on a pre-purchase, and I recently started playing the thing again after they cleaned most of it up. But, I digress. I love the world in general.

Just a disclaimer. I did a few runs in Cyberpunk RED too. I remember fuck-all about it, but hey. Worth mentioning

Let's get the details out of the way first. First and foremost, I'm looking for an MxF RP, with me playing as the male. I expect at least a paragraph of writing, though there's really no upper ceiling besides novella-level. I just don't have the time for that.

As for the plots? We can go real deep into that. I love a good story. I need it. I love good characters and proactive writers. With that in mind, I'm going to be kinda vague with my pairings, and say upfront that I don't really expect you to stick with these pairings. You got an idea you wanna share? Share it! maybe it's even better for me than what I could think of! I don't bite, promise! People taste funny anyway.

With that in mind, the only sure thing I know I want right now is to play a techie character. Either a full-on tech genius or a solo with an inclination for custom made weapons. The current character I have in mind is a former Maelstrom. Got out of the gang cuz he didn't stomach the sheer brutality of those lunatics.

If you're interested in any of this, shoot me a DM! Let's plot! I'm always open to new ideas, after all.

As always though, have a nice day

Still looking for partners!