Google search turned up Iwaku...

E

Ethan Hunter

Original poster
...when I was looking for erotica literature. So here I am, eager to learn and meet new people. I do have some experience with role playing from "old" times, hopefully I didn't lost my touch. xD

Despite my user name being nothing but a character from mission impossible movies. Why I used it? Well, I just watched the latest franchise movie yesterday and the name does have a nice ring....Ethan Hunter. Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to be here, Sylvinar. Thanks for the welcome message.

You are very welcome. I don't really role play with other males. But if you'd like we can do some sort of role play some time. I mostly do romance stories which is why I mainly role play with female members lol.

That's a fun way to find us, but I'm glad you did. Welcome aboard! Have a cookie :cookie:

Welcome! There are worse ways to find a place, and here you'll find friendly and skillful writers, Agent Hunt(er).
(Sorry, sorry, this was an old favourite of mine; it's rather bad, and the thing that sticks in my mind most is Ethan's theatrical OH... NO... whenever he screws up!)

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Despite my user name being nothing but a character from mission impossible movies. Why I used it? Well, I just watched the latest franchise movie yesterday and the name does have a nice ring....Ethan Hunter. Heh.

das cool dude; the latest installments of MI are action-film landmarks, so at least you chose well ;D

Welcome aboard!

Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome. I am sure I will have a blast around here. And now the tune from MI as is still resonating inside my head::

"....ten ten ten, teh teh teh...taddadada.....tadadada.....tadadada...tadaaaaaaaaaaa!" Heh...I couldn't help myself..