Google says What?!

upload_2018-3-15_0-49-1.png

I don't even know XD
My name actually came from Natu, Vanillite, and Skitty (just with so instead of ski, lol.) It's a fusion that I made that I liked, so, yeah. Lol.

GuPUyA9.png

God, this is incredibly awkward.

There's a comic called Fatal Rendezvous. I have read it (since this isn't the first time I've googled my username). It's pretty dark.

Also, there's a board game called Fatal Rendez Vous.

If I force "fatalrendezvous" with quotes so that it doesn't instead search for "fatal rendezvous" then I get hits on reddit, pinterest, and Iwaku for user accounts I've created.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Okay so...all that popped up was an old avatar and some stuff concerning my Roleplaying History. Well I'll be, my name is Spekkun-Specific! Go me!

View attachment 156885
I feel famous.

The only unexpected thing there is the informal verb. Neat. Also, incognito mode because Google wouldn't stop displaying my name/google account.
svb4dsX.png

Just some Neptune facts.
XPMUAmd.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Applo
66OaFn2.png

GZ2MCtG.png

Nothing special, my DA and images I favorited there. My twitch for whatever reason. Refsheet, pinterest, my polyore (RIP) and an ooooold RP site from 2013 (would've been like... 17 I think). Also apparently I am from Indonesia. Weirdly no Iwaku. My imgur and reddit accounts are not in this list because I use a different name for them so hah.

If you decide to follow me on any of these platforms or hunt me down on facebook prepare to be bored.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Outside of some weird things that just have my username listed in them or old textboxes linked to some weird stuff/stories, everything is mine. Oh and that one story of mine that isn't good that someone archived.... *shrugs* I have no idea why they want it. Also, my other Starlight City is listed. ( I ran a small one back in the day and still reply infrequently since it is just fluff now.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo