RESOURCE Google Fonts Requests

• Before posting a thread, please take a look at the Iwaku FAQs to see if your question has already been answered there!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Google fonts should be working now, but we longer have the cool mod that adds a ton of them automagically. We have to manual add them.

So this thread is to request a google font to be added to our text editor!

MAKE YOUR FONT REQUEST COUNT AND LOOK UNIQUELY COOL because we don't want to have 100s of similar looking fonts and create high load times on the editor.

You can find google fonts here: Google Fonts

One Google font that does not work properly right now that is already on the list is:
Marcellus

Not sure if I should put this here, but just wanted to see if that could be added back in! As it is now, it looks like it's just using Times New Roman if you try to use it.

Rakkas
Yesteryear

These are the only two I can think of now, but I'm sure I'll be back haha

>_> is this still just a donator thang? Just asking for a friend.

The google fonts are now available for aaaaaalll members! Half because the system was giving us guff with outdated mods and we can no longer give the entire googlefont library, and half as a sorry for the loss of some of the cooler bbcodes. D: Google fonts are now for everyone forever

Last edited:
The google fonts are still giving me hell about displaying D:< The only one that wants to work is the first one on the list. I poked at the mod creator and another person who reported the same problem to get a fix.

Oooh.. Well hm. A lot of good ones have already been mentioned. Let's see if I can add to this.

Kirang Haerang (Simply because I tend to like the goofier fonts.)
Viaoda Libre
Lobster
Creepster (Can definitely see this being used for monster-like characters.)
Sail
Nosifer(For moments where someone wants to leave behind a Bloody Message.)

A fellow admin from another site came thru with a temporary fix for working google fonts, so they should all be displaying properly now. 8D It's not ideal on the back end, but hopefully the modder will figure out what the display issues are in the meantime.

I'll add the rest of these fonts to the text editor tomorrow. O:

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ardent
ive only used one google font but i liked it loool

laila

If this is still open for suggestions, I'd like to put forth Silkscreen!

Last edited:
How many can I request for at once? >.>