Goodbye's Aren't Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
Goodbye's are never really hard. Anyone can say goodbye. It's the letting go and the acceptance of something moving out of a phase that sucks. To all my Iwaku close friends and companions I've made while on this site for 3 years, I fucking love you. I love you, and I love you. Even the ones I haven't talked to in forever. Thank you SO SO much for pushing me to be the person I can truly be. I couldn't be more nervous about my new life path, but I couldn't be any happier. Know that I made it though the lowest of low times (the few know what I refer to), and it couldn't have been done without support and love like yours. This site is magic, it takes us from convention and places us in a realm of extraordinary, to be everything your mind entices you to be. But the thing is, we already are that thing. The greatness we write and RP is already us, no matter how distant, and how dormant. It took me three years for the most amazing people on this site to show me that. As I start to blaze through to gun for this head production job, and as I pack up the last of my baggage (saved the laptop for last duh) to move to my new phase of life, and as I think about the blessing of being pregnant, I want all of you to know I'm bummed I have to leave, but I have no remorse saying goodbye. I have no sadness leaving you guys behind, because you guys are beautiful, and you guys will find your own power in your own potential, as I did.

LISTEN: Love one another, love the similarities, love the differences. Just do good, and make good. I thank you guys so much and am so grateful for taking every journey and every adventure with you, it's just that now mama has a slightly bigger once to tackle, and just like the RP's we've had, I'm going to own it ;) because that's what we do when we have the power we have, we own ourselves, and we break any obstacle that attempts to tarnish that.

It's been a wonderful 3 years. And yes the tough ass ch0sen1 is crying her eyes out (but I can blame it on the baby so HAH HAH doesn't count!!!!) but I know everything is going to be just fine here. Know the same applies for me :)

Sigh, well. It's time to go. Thank you all, and I love you all.

*Haven De Santa*, aka le Ch0sen1 (moniker retired)

Bye Chica Will miss you, Don't forget us love you girl. Think of us every so often.Enjoy everything even that little gift you have coming.

Sappy Songs for you
Watch "Lorelai - I will always love you" on YouTube

Watch "Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me (Official Music Video)" on YouTube

And Happy Good bye Song Cause I have problems :)
Watch "Shakira - Try Everything (Official Video)" on YouTube

Watch "So Long Farewell" on YouTube

Goodbye me dear, catch you on the flip side

Last edited:
Best of luck to you!

I wish you the best for your new path, and any future path, that you will take!

Status
Not open for further replies.