Goodbye

D

DoomOtter

Original poster
I never thought this day would come. I hoped it wouldn't, prayed even. I have decided to leave Iwaku.

Iwaku was my first online roleplay site. When I first came here I fell in love with the site immediately. Iwaku became more than just a roleplay site to me, It became a way out of the harsh realities of life. Iwaku was a place I could escape, vent, and express myself. Iwaku helped me get through some of the darkest times of my life. I am so thankful to Iwaku, and all of it's staff and members. Iwaku has helped me become a better writer, and for that I am eternally thankful.

I have always believed that I would be on Iwaku for as long as it exists. It is really hard for me to do this but I feel like it is time. First of all Iwaku is changing in ways I really do not like. Second, Iwaku filled a sort of social void for me. I used to live in a small town, where the only other person i was friends with was fel. It's different now. I live in a new city, and I am going to college. I don't have a social black hole anymore. third, and most importantly, I just can't do this anymore. I can sit and write for hours, but the moment I try to come up with a character for a roleplay my mind goes blank. I try hard to come up with ideas, but for some reason i just cannot contribute to the site anymore. I have decided to shift my creative energies. I have dusted off my old deviantart account, and soon I will be putting up my writings.

I am sorry for being over dramatic about all of this. I am sure a simple I am leaving would suffice. I suppose that's just not how I do things. Thank you, and goodbye.

Gonna miss you, bro.

Hope everything goes well on the flip side and we're always here when you need us.

Good luck with IRL!

If you decide to return, we'll be here : )

I just wanted to throw out there that I greatly enjoy your username :) Best of luck wherever you go.

You'll be back....
They all come back eventually....
Be safe.

okami, I don't know you as I am new and all however I do know that most people reach this point in their life. It's just how things go and with that, you shouldn't feel any regrets but focus on your new path. School.

Keep your head up and I wish you the best of luck. :)

Hey mate. No worries. So goes the paths of life. We will be here though, keeping your seat reserved for when you return. Also, feel free to stop in and just chat, let us know what's going on. It's a sad day to lose a friend...so instead I'll just assume you'll be out for a spell.

Don't be a stranger.