Goodbye to Clans and Character Gallery, and Hello to Character Ads and Collaborative Threads Take 2!

yeah, that brings me to a good question -- are we allowed to bump our character ads? :O

Same bump rules apply as the rest of the site! As long as it's a post of substance and not just a "bump" as the text, you're good. 8D Stuff like "still looking for a partner for this charrie" or "still looking for a partner to play this character" are legit.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sidhe
Question!
If you currently have an existing guide, we highly recommend that you give it a refresher update.
For roleplay guides / Iwaku Resources, if there is a guide we've submitted in the past that needs updating, but the followup conversation in the thread is not particularly helpful, would you recommend that we revise and bump the old guide, or create a whole new thread?

Question!
If you currently have an existing guide, we highly recommend that you give it a refresher update.
For roleplay guides / Iwaku Resources, if there is a guide we've submitted in the past that needs updating, but the followup conversation in the thread is not particularly helpful, would you recommend that we revise and bump the old guide, or create a whole new thread?
Unless the guide is rewritten to the point that is basically a new guide, it's probably better to use the current thread and just bump it! I know I wouldn't want to lose any of the comments on my guides where people have thanked me or shared their POV.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
How am I supposed to post my new characters now? ;w;

Things have happened here o.o

Hey~hey~^^!!

The Boo Girlie here! So like need some clarification here please^^

I am one of the few folks that use the clans and would like to transfer a lot of content into threads. But like my main concern is an IC thread we gots going on in the clan. So questions:

To transfer from clan to thread does Boo:
  • Take alllll the posties and do up one gigantor copy/paste of all IC posties?
  • Or re-postie them alllll up one by one in the new thread?
  • AND! Do I make a new thread for these IC posties in the IC forum or in the Extras forum?
Thanks ya!! ;DDD

~Edz~ OOOOHHH!! And where are the Collaborative co-GM options located?

Last edited:
damn that sucks uwu :/