SITE UPDATES Goodbye to Clans and Character Gallery, and Hello to Character Ads and Collaborative Threads Take 2!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
yeah, that brings me to a good question -- are we allowed to bump our character ads? :O
Same bump rules apply as the rest of the site! As long as it's a post of substance and not just a "bump" as the text, you're good. 8D Stuff like "still looking for a partner for this charrie" or "still looking for a partner to play this character" are legit.

• Thank
Reactions: Onyx

fatalrendezvous

Mother Knows Best!
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Futanari, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both. Aggressive about seeking plots and interaction with other players, but willing to follow if others want to take the lead.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll consider just about any genre, although generally I'm no longer interested in anime-esque roleplays or high school settings.
Question!
If you currently have an existing guide, we highly recommend that you give it a refresher update.
For roleplay guides / Iwaku Resources, if there is a guide we've submitted in the past that needs updating, but the followup conversation in the thread is not particularly helpful, would you recommend that we revise and bump the old guide, or create a whole new thread?

Astaroth

My sun sets to rise again.
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
I play what's needed, but I do like to take the lead. In my one-on-ones, I often like being the "Game Master" in the sense of creating the setting, controlling NPCs, and steering the plot. But I still like input and collaboration from my partners. In group games, I prefer to be the GM or to play a leading or mentor role.
Favorite Genres
I love a little bit of everything. My top choices would be Horror, Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Magical Realism, Noir, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Splatterpunk, Post-Apocalyptic, Historical, Mystery, old-school High Fantasy, and Sci-Fi (especially Spacesagas). I'd love to do some occasional Clockpunk or Weird West or Wuxia or Dieselpunk, too.
Genre You DON'T Like
I guess the only thing I don't particularly care for is high school drama, and even that can be fun with a good hook.
Question!
If you currently have an existing guide, we highly recommend that you give it a refresher update.
For roleplay guides / Iwaku Resources, if there is a guide we've submitted in the past that needs updating, but the followup conversation in the thread is not particularly helpful, would you recommend that we revise and bump the old guide, or create a whole new thread?
Unless the guide is rewritten to the point that is basically a new guide, it's probably better to use the current thread and just bump it! I know I wouldn't want to lose any of the comments on my guides where people have thanked me or shared their POV.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous

Jay_The_Potato

A Vicious Potato
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Depends on the situation
Favorite Genres
Yaoi, fantasy, Anime universe (BNHA)
How am I supposed to post my new characters now? ;w;

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
- Aggressive
- Passive
- Depends on how I Feel
Favorite Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
Genre You DON'T Like
- Historical
- Modern Slice of Life
- Most fan RP's that use pre-existing/canon characters.
Things have happened here o.o

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Both but getting more aggressive of late. Rawr, Boo! >:[ Depends on GM. And! Just as important: Boo will happily edit posts to fix/backtrack/add convo or content as needed to accommodate k~~♥,♥!!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Genre You DON'T Like
Post apoc zombies, hard brain-hurting sci-fi, school/academies, direct-to-DVD fandoms, PvP survivals. Stats and Dice! Eww! Yucky!
Hey~hey~^^!!

The Boo Girlie here! So like need some clarification here please^^

I am one of the few folks that use the clans and would like to transfer a lot of content into threads. But like my main concern is an IC thread we gots going on in the clan. So questions:

To transfer from clan to thread does Boo:
  • Take alllll the posties and do up one gigantor copy/paste of all IC posties?
  • Or re-postie them alllll up one by one in the new thread?
  • AND! Do I make a new thread for these IC posties in the IC forum or in the Extras forum?
Thanks ya!! ;DDD

~Edz~ OOOOHHH!! And where are the Collaborative co-GM options located?

Last edited: