2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello everyone!
The day of reckoning for the Gallery and Clans is nigh. The date for their demise was set roughly to the end of 2019 and it ended up taking a little longer to make good but they have only postponed what was inevitable. Already, there should not have been any ability to upload anything new to either location (which hopefully answers any questions for anyone wondering why they are not working).

The purpose of this is not to mourn (shed no tears, they wouldn't want to see you this way) but rather to give a final "seriously, this is happening" reminder. You have approximately two days from the posting of this announcement to save anything from Gallery or Clans that you wish to keep because they will soon be no more.

Once again:
You have two days to save/backup anything from gallery and clans.

Double-check your stuff, tell that slacker friend who never actually reads the announcements, and say goodbye to two features of Iwaku who have outlived their time in the sun.

i have like 10 secret dick pics scattered throughout the gallery

if u find all 10 u can dm me for a special prize

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa
i have like 10 secret dick pics scattered throughout the gallery

if u find all 10 u can dm me for a special prize
Do I hear any takers on trading Shiz's continued survival for the gallery's?

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue

He is a fraud, guys. Burn it now, maybe add Shiz as fuel since he doesn't have the balls to actually do it.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Aero Blue and Kitti
my dick is actually just really elusive it escapes the notice of search filters and i realize what i'm setting myself up for here

oh ma lawd I forgot and someone said something in a discord server and because of my crappy PC, I was only able to finish tonight 🤣 whew

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Well... I read this way too late -.-
I should keep a look out for announcements more frequently...

I wasn't able to save any of my stuff because I've been busy at work and now I have time because I have to take off for a week... :(

Why does it seem like the site is regressing instead of progressing with its "upgrades"?

Iwaku is always changing! Sometimes we get ambitious and do a lot. Sometimes we go through periods where it's just too much. Sometimes we try a thing and it doesn't work. Sometimes we get amazing things but the software stops being supported. Occasionally we're going to go backwards, and that's just a natural part of community evolution.

The important thing is that we are here always adjusting where we need to so Iwaku can be here for as long as we can manage it!

Plus the gallery was basically just hidden dick pics uploaded by @Aero Blue.

Which no-one needs in their life, let's be real here.

Status
Not open for further replies.