Good Wishes, Prayer and Magical Spells~! Casting a wish for others!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This particular topic is about using the POWER of Wishes, Prayer, and Mental Energies for OTHER people!

Every day, people are wishing, hoping or praying for things. You hope and pray for something good to happen, for yourself or for others. Even if you are not a religious person, there is a certain kind of power behind putting this energy in to a wish or prayer that gets results. I believe that what you give to the world is what you get. You know, that whole law that every action has an equal or greater reaction? It's not just about science! So it's only common sense to believe that if you put BAD energy in to something, you are going to get bad consequences. If you put GOOD energy in to it, you get good consequences! Your thoughts are a superpower. How we perceive things, respond to things, feel about things... that all dictates how much power we have over life.

What this thread is about, is putting GOOD ENERGY in to a wish or a prayer for someone else. Someone you love and care about, or a complete stranger. Take your energy, and instead of doing something negative with it, give it to someone else in a positive way. When you do this, not only are you helping someone who really needs it - you are also bringing good karma on yourself.

Whether you want to call it a wish, a prayer, or magical spell - post here! A collection of good energy, no matter the medium, can go a long way. 8D

My first wish is for YOU. Yes you. Whether you think this is silly or not. It's bad now, but it will get better, and I know you will be better for it too. I'm always going to be here for you.

This reminds me of the Buddhist metta meditation: it's all about thinking of people you wish well - and it includes someone you are neutral to and an enemy. Thus your thoughts are directed toward goodwill toward everyone and increasing love and positivity in the world.

So, firstly, I would like to direct good energy toward myself, because right now I can use all the help I can get for staying happy. And then I would like to send some good energy to my friend B, who is having a hard time with uggggh feeeeeels right now.

On Iwaku terms: [MENTION=69]Vay[/MENTION], I wish you all the best in your endeavors getting toward your dreams. [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION], I want you to know that you are awesome and I can't wait to see what your child will be like. [MENTION=516]Cotillion[/MENTION], you've been having a hard time and this good wish is for things to get better for you. [MENTION=987]Celestialis[/MENTION], well, of course I want all the best for you because you're my twin! <3 [MENTION=877]Tribs[/MENTION], when do I NOT want to send some happy energy your way?

And Diana, you know I'm going to come back to this and send more wishes to people.

I wishes everyone good luck and such on whatever they need it for

I believe in Murphy's Law more than this, but at this point in the exams, I'm willing to try anything.
I've already gotten to work on summoning Cthulhu to crush the exam board.

I can't say I understand anything everyone goes through. We're all stories in the end, though, so I wish for everyone to make theirs a fantastic one.

You're right, Diana, our energies are so powerful when put with visualizations. In any case, I wish for happiness and inner peace to all people. I wish for more environmental awareness. Most importantly, I pray every night that one day, everyone will just live and let live.

Dear person. I wish for your safety, sanity, and grand epiphany. You are lost right now, and I hope with fingers crossed that you come back with new perspective to the people who really care about you.

I found this really amazing blessing today, and thought I'd share it here with everyone!

May the East fling open your windows, and fill your rooms with air; May the South send you strong sunshine, and give you the strength to dare; May the west wash rivers into your heart, and oceans into your soul, May the North share the secrets and gifts of the earth, to heal and make you whole.

I wish my friend Tiff does really well on her finals and gets hired after she graduates ( this spring!), and I wish my love has an easier time at work.

To the people being crushed by self-doubt,

I cast my wish out for you that you can have some mental peace. That you can stop hinging your worth on the opinions of others. It's you body, your mind, your choices, your life. No one else can tell you what is right and what is wrong. Or know what you need. I wish for you to feel confident about yourself.

To those people I know right know who are frustrated with their lives, who feel powerless and crushed... I wish you the best of things, a change in the tides or even something as simple as a breakthrough to remind you that you aren't powerless - both circumstances and people change, so keep hope.

I think youre also forgetting curses, if you have enough will, and darkness in your heart a curse put out to someone can be achieved :D
It comes down alot to the power of the mind, good and bad.

And if you look at it... curses and wishes are merely 2 sides of the same coin, one just has negative effects, the other positives... but only ones can judge them is the point of view "In the eye of the beholder"