INTEREST CHECK Good vs Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saphhire

Original poster
dragon.jpg red dragon.jpg
Million of years ago the world was different. High in the mountains the snow fell softly coving the tips with a thin layer of white powder. In the mountains themselves the dwarves laid to work creating tunnels of length and depth that no one ever dared go. In the foot hills the human's hunted the mountain goats and deer that bound in the shimmering sun. And down in the forest the elves fed the trees and plants life with their song and spells. Life thrived in the world. Beauty lifted the darkness ever night as the children slept tightly in their beds. Parents didn't have to keep watch for danger in the skies. The land lay peaceful and still. The lakes gracefully moved to the light breezes in the morning as the dew made the grass glitter in the sun. As the sun rose the flowers would open up to welcome its warms and the animals would craw from their nests.

However in the deep parts of the world where man nor elf, nor dwarf could tell laid a creature. The creature slept for many years before taking out to feast on the life bellow. His body as red as fire and his talons as sharp as a harpoon. His wings black as the night sky and as powerful as a tornado. He was the true fear in this world. His eyes as keen as a hawk and his breath as foal as rotten corpse. He would hunt the night sky swiftly. Circling the land below him he would pick up anything that would fill his large appetite while the world slept below him. He was the red dragon the most powerful of the chromatic dragons in the land. The smaller blues, greens, and blacks usually stayed in their tight dens until the giant red vanished from site.

Among the humanoids that walked the earth was powerful mages. The mages were the peace keepers of the realm from race to race these mages were used as diplomats. The people lived in peace because of the mages that lived among them. The mages magic was rare among the people who walked the world. "They are different." The people would say whenever talking about these powerful mages. "They can make fire out of thin air." Said another as he passed by on. "Who are they?" Everyone wanted to know where they learned their powers and wanted to know where they came from.

The mages tended to keep to themselves usually saying nothing but bowing to the people that they passed. They knew that the people were unsure about them not even comfortable with them being in the same city as them. They were their for the people to protect them from what the mages knew about the war. Long ago the chromatic dragons rose above the land to try and take over the land for themselves. Killing the metallic dragons (Their sworn enemies) the dragons caused hell on the world. The leader of the Metallic dragon's (A great Gold Dragon) Fought back with his brothers and sister pushing the enemy back into hiding but the leader was hurt badly and was unable to fight off infection that grew in his wounds. Passing away he left his mate with an egg to raise by herself. Moon tried her best protecting Ramoth's egg. Years passed and Moon didn't eat drink or sleep finally she felt a nudge under her tail. Lifting her tail up high a golden dragon fell out of the now broken pieces of the once was egg. Warm steaming tears steamed down the dragon's face as she held her daughter close to her cheek. "Saphira will be your name." The mother said to her new born.

Hundred of years passed and the Metallic Dragon's fought for their right to stay on the world with the chromatics but were on the losing end. Saphira was about 156 now her form was growing and it was growing fast. Her large scales were hard as iron and her breath as deadly as a lightning strike. Moon seeing that her people were on the losing end sent her daughter down the people that lived in the forests, mountains, and foot hills. However Moon sent her as a human. As a powerful mage. Following her was one of each color of the metallic race. Silver, Gold, Bronze, Brass, and Copper. All landed to present themselves to the leaders as protectors of the races. Fighting the dragons from the ground the mages held the tired and defeated chromatics back to their dens.

Looking for people to choice a side and fight for the dragons they want to see survive to live among the people of the world. Any class is welcome.

Interested, DRIGNS!!!

I am sorry guys I will get this started for us tomorrow. I was snowed in up in the mountains with out my cable and internet for 2 days.

Photo: (Give a good photo of your character here)
Name: (First name. Middle name (optional) and last name)
Race: (Mythical creatures highly welcomed)
Sex: (Female or Male)
Bio: (Tell us about your character tell use their history where they were and how they came along to being in the place that they are. Tell us about their triumphs and their sad times)
Personality: (Tell us what your character is all about. Tell us what their attitude is... Sassy, angry, happy, shy... anything just tell us.)
Side: (What side are you going to be fighting for Chromatic or Metallic)

Please have fun with your character and give them an interesting position into the story line. I will just be role playing the dragons for the most part and the other NPC's in the story.

Appearance:image.jpg
Name: Goes by Sable
(She doesn't remember her human name)
Race: HumanXRaven Hybrid
Sex: Female
Bio: Being an orphan as soon as she was born made her the perfect test subject. Human splicing was of course against the rules of a mage therefore can only be done in complete secrecy. Humans had gone missing, their twisted remains scattered across the lands, unidentifiable. His last creations had been failures but he was so close and trying it on a younger specimen might just be the answer he was looking for. His research, scribbled on papers strewn throughout his makeshift laboratory and his magic as powerful and as black as his soul. Her improvements were successful and by successful i mean she didn't die, or become a pile of twisted flesh and feathers. As she grew older her wings emerged, feathers as black as her hair and eyes, contrasting against the paleness of her skin. She now spends her life collecting research subjects, though so far only a small handful have actually been successful.
Personality: She likes to toy to humans as she sees them a weak. Usually shy though in some situations she can muster up her courage.
Side: She just does her Masters bidding, helping him to further his studies.

(Let me know if this is acceptable please)

make a profile for the master please so I know sides.

I'll make one tomorrow...

(@Saphhire I'm not RPing him and he'll only be mentioned and not actually appear)

I would love to join, the story is great!
I will write the character here as soon as I get the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.