Good old fashioned boarding school RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

So what I am looking for is a small group of people (3-5) who are going to be committed to this RP and won't quit after a few posts or when it gets boring for a little bit. I am looking for people who can post at least once a day, I completely understand life happens and that's okay. Also there will most likely be some nudity and some sexual references and jokes and seeing as I am an adult I think it would be best if we were all adults....sorry teens.

So now onto the fun part...the plot!

Basically I'm thinking of a good old-fashioned boarding school RP. The dorms would be set up in two different buildings one for guys and one for girls. There would technically be three floors for each of the buildings but the place where our characters would be living is the third floor of each building. There would be two-person rooms as well as a communal bathroom with some toilets, sinks, mirrors and lockerroom style showers, and urinals for the guy's. The rooms would simply have two beds and two desks and two dressers. As for classes I'm thinking about having the main core (English, Math, Science and History) along with a few electives (art, gym, choir, and woodshop) where everyone would pick two.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. So yeah post here if you are interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.